The 2017 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is taking place March 1 to May 29, 2017 this year. We’ve got the full food list, topiary and garden locations, and concert lineup below! Admission to the event is free with your entry into Epcot, although some experiences require a separate fee. These include some seminars and the dining packages.
Two new Outdoor Kitchens are being added to the lineup of 13 booths from last year. The Outdoor Kitchens offer delectable small plates, and flavorful non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, all centered around flavors of the garden. There will be more than 70 topiaries based on beloved Disney characters this year, including many new for 2017. We’ll also be experiencing new gardens, decorated walkways and flower towers this year. Of course there will be exhibits, seminars, how-to demonstrations as well as new farm-to-table dining experiences (available for an additional cost.) The Garden Rocks Outdoor Concert Series will feature performances from fan-favorite bands, plus an assortment of debuting acts this year.
While the event will be open every day from March 1st to May 29th, keep in mind that the Festival Center will only be open Friday through Sunday. The Festival Center is located in Future World between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. It’s your first stop for festival info, merchandise, special seminars, demonstrations and more. Concerts are only on weekends, so those are the best days to visit if you want to experience everything the festival has to offer!
Jump to A Section:
See the full lists of Food, Topiaries, Concerts, and Merchandise below, and you can check out our full coverage and review of this year’s event here!
Outdoor Kitchens & Menus
With over a dozen delicious stops along World Showcase, the Outdoor Kitchens offer their own specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations. Savor, sip and stroll while satisfying appetites large and small!
Outdoor Kitchens will be open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon on menus for eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
The Berry Basket – NEW!
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
• Lamb chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique $7.25
• Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Blue Cheese, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spice Pecans (V) $4.75
• Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepperberry Sorbet/Ice Cream (V) $4.25
• Founders Raubeaus Pure Raspberry Ale $4.25
• Island Grove Blueberry Moscato 5.25
• Twinings Berry Cocktail $8.75
• Twinings Berry Cocktail (Non Alcoholic) $4.25
Northern Bloom – NEW!
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
• Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple wood Smoked Bacon (GF) $6.25
• Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables $6.50
• Naomi Bar Trifle $4.25
• Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-alcoholic) $4.50
• Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal $11.75
• Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale $5.00
• Unibroue a Tout Le Monde Saison $5.00
• Unibroue Ephermere White Ale $5.00
• Beer Flight $11.00
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
• Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips $7.50
• Pineapple Soft-Serve (V) 4.75
• Sparkling Pineapple Wine, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St. Petersburg, FL $11.75
• Pineapple Mana, Maui Brewing Company, Hawaii $4.25
• Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum $10.25
• Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic) $3.50
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
• Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro $6.00
• Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce $6.50
• Caribbean Conch Salad with Avocado, Mango and Onions $5.00
• FlanCocho: Vanilla Caramel Custard with Chocolate Coffee Cake (V) $3.75
• Red Stripe Lager $4.25
• Frozen Simply Tropical™ Juice Drink with Cruzan Mango Rum $9.25
• Frozen Simply Tropical Juice Drink (Non-alcoholic) $4.25
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
• Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears $5.50
• House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare $5.25
• Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF) $3.75
• McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY $4.50
• Caribe Blood Orange Tropical Hard Cider, Florida Beer Company, Cape Canaveral, FL $4.50
• Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Strawberry Cider, Wisconsin $4.50
• Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic) $4.75
• Cider Flight $10.00
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
• Tarte à l’Onion Alsacienne: Alsatian Onion Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Puff Pastry Crust (V) $4.75
• Poulet aux Écrevisses, Riz Pilaf: Baked Chicken with Crawfish served with Rice Pilaf $5.75
• Macaron Chocolat Framboise: Large Raspberry Macaron with Chocolate Fudge and Raspberry Jam (GF) $4.75
• La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liquor, White and Red Cranberry Juice $9.95
• Kir Pomegranate, Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liquor $7.95
• Brut de Pêche, Natural Peach Sparkling Wine $7.50
• C’est La Vie: Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blend $5.00
• Kronenbourg Blanc 1664: Fruity White Beer with Citrus Notes $4.25
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
• Carne Asada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream $6.50
• Shrimp and Stone-ground Grits with Andouille Sausage, Sweet Corn , Tomatoes and Cilantro (GF) $6.50
• Florida Larder Board: Orlando-made Ricotta Cheese, Cahaba Farms Micro Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic, Country Pâté and House-made Pickles $5.75
• Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue $4.25
• Key Lime Sparkling Wine, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St Petersburg, FL $11.75
• Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale, Tampa Bay Brewing Company, Tampa, FL $4.25
• Mirth and Merriment Golden Ale, Barley Mow Brewing Company, Largo FL $4.25
• Feast of Flowers Farmhouse Ale, Florida Beer Company, Cape Canaveral, FL $4.25
• Beer Flight $9.50
• Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin $11.75
• Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic) $4.25
• Fresh-Squeezed Watermelon Juice (Non-alcoholic) $3.25
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
• Merguez “Hot Dog” Sausage: Spicy Beef and Lamb with Satueed Onions and Green Peppers $6.00
• Home-Made Falafel with Pickled Beet and Turnip, Tomato Salad and Tahini Sauce $5.00
• Baklava (V) $4.00
• Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur $8.00
• White Sangria $5.00
• Guerrouane Red Wine $4.00
• Casa Beer $4.00
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
• Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Raspberry Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream on the side (V) $5.75
• Ahi Tuna Poke Sesame Ginger $8.00
• Beef Teriyaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger $6.00
• Sapporo Premium Black Lager $4.25
• Kirin Ichiban Pale Lager $4.00
• Matcha Sake Cocktail $7.50
• Amabuki Kurenai Junmai Sake $8.50
• Ozeki Shin Junmai Sake $8.50
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft brews—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
• Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw $6.50
• Smoked Pork Ribs with Black Bean and Corn Salad (GF) $6.75
• Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños $6.25
• Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V) $3.75
• Zen of Zin Old Vine, California $5.25
• Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL $4.25
• 3 Daughters Phantasmas IPA, St. Petersburg, FL $4.25
• Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL $4.25
• Beer Flight $9.50
• Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine $11.75
• Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic) $3.25
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
• Antipasto Misto: Cerignola Olives, Sweet Soppressata and Salami, Ovolini, Mozzarella, Sweet Roasted Peppers and Ciabatta Bread $6.00
• Meatball Parmigiana: Hand-made Beef and Veal Meatballs, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Parmigiana and Fresh Basil $7.00
• Strawberry Tiramisu: Ladyfingers, Mascarpone Cream and Marinated Strawberries topped with Strawberry Sauce (DDP) $5.50
• Pinot Grigio $8.00
• Chianti $8.00
• Prosecco $9.00
• Corbinello $8.00
• Moscato $8.00
• Bellini Sparkling Wine and Peach purée $10.00
• Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila $10.00
• Moretti Lager $5.50
• Moretti La Rossa $5.50
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
• Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V) $3.75
• Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream $4.25
• Roasted Bratwurst with Curry Ketchup and Paprika-spiced Chips (GF) $5.25
• Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries $4.00
• Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint $9.50
• Paulaner Original Munich Lager $4.25
• Schöfferhofer Zitrone Weizen-Mix $4.25
• Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager $4.25
• Beer Flight $9.50
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
• Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wrap $5.95
• Beijing-Style Candied Strawberries (V) $5.50
• Vegetable Spring Rolls (V) $4.50
• Oolong Peach Bubble Tea $6.75
• Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice $8.75
• Dragon Pearl: Beer, Honey, Cream and Tapioca Pearls $8.75
• M.S.G: A cooler of Mango Wine, Strawberry and Ginger Ale $8.75
• Plum Wine Cooler $8.75
• Tsingtao Beer $3.50
Urban Farm Eats
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink—plus tips to grow your own groceries!
• Watermelon Salad with Pickled Onions, B&W Gourmet Farms Baby Arugula, Feta and Balsamic Reduction (GF) (V) $4.00
• Seared Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Ragoût, Spring Vegetables and Fingerling Potatoes $6.25
• Crabless Cake with Crispy Vegetable Slaw, Lemon Vinaigrette and Old Bay Remoulade (V) $6.25
• Avivé Natural Peach Sparkling Wine, France $9.50
• King Estate Acrobat Pinot Noir, Oregon $5.25
• Wildflower Pale Ale, Forbidden Root Brewery, Chicago, IL $4.25
• Urban Mary $10.75
• Urban Mary (Non Alcoholic) $3.25
• Urban Fairy Cocktail $11.00
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
• Chile Relleno de Picadillo: Battered Poblano Pepper filled with Ground Beef covered with Tomato Sauce and Garnished with Queso Fresco and Toasted Almonds $6.00
• Brocheta de Pollo con Salsa Morita: Grilled Chicken with Red and Green Bell Pepper served with Salsa Chile Morita and Garnished with Micro-Cilantro and Edible Flowers $6.00
• Tres Leches: Vanilla Sponge Cake, Cajeta, Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk and Garnished with Orange Zest $3.95
• Hibiscus Margarita $10.25
• Elderflower Pineapple Margarita $11.25
• Watermelon White Sangria $8.75
• Pacifico Draft Beer with Kahlua Floater $6.75
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
LemonRita: A frozen lemon-lime delight blended with 1800® Silver Tequila or Grey Goose Vodka®
Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Tiki Torch: Frozen passion fruit thrills with sweet juicy flavors and a hint of tartness, all blended with Grey Goose Vodka
American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Frozen Strawberry-Lemon Sunset: Layered frozen strawberry and lemonade topped with Grey Goose Vodka
Showcase Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Spiked Chai Latte: Iced, frozen or hot chai tea latte with chai spices, creamy vanilla and blended with Bailey’s Irish Crème® or Grey Goose Vodka
• Grapes (V)
• Fruit & Cheese Plate (V)
• Vegan Trio (V)
• Southwest Chicken Wrap
• Tuna Salad with a Croissant
• Side Salad
• Asian Tuna Salad with Noodles
• Cucumber and Tomato Salad (V)
• Brownie (V)
• Floriography Blooming Red
• Floriography Blooming White
• Zonin Prosecco, Italy
• Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria, Florida Orange Groves Winery, St. Petersburg, FL
• McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
• Cigar City Tampa Style Lager
• J Dubs Passion Wheat
• Oak-grilled Vegetable Flatbread (V)
• Tomato and Cucumber Salad (V)
Topiaries, Gardens and Exhibits
Stroll through a creative collection of interactive gardens and gaze upon an array of living sculptures shaped like beloved Disney characters.
Snap one-of-a-kind photos of sublime shrubs-of-art—each carefully pruned by a talented crew of Disney horticulturists. There are over 100 dazzling topiaries to admire throughout Epcot, including these Disney characters and motifs:
Anna and Elsa from Frozen
Located at Norway Pavilion
Bambi & Friends
Featuring Bambi, Flower and Thumper
Located at the Canada Pavilion
Beauty and the Beast
Located at the France Pavilion
Belle – NEW!
Located at the France Pavilion
Located at the China Pavilion
Buzz Lightyear from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films
Located near Mission: SPACE
Cruz Besouro from the Disney•Pixar Cars films
Located near Test Track
Donald, Daisy, Huey, Dewey and Louie
Located at the Main Entrance
Located at Future World West
Located near Future World East and West Lake
Figment – NEW!
Located behind Spaceship Earth
Lady and the Tramp
Located at the Italy Pavilion
Mickey, Minnie and Pluto
Located at Showcase Plaza
Presented by Disneynature
Located at the China Pavilion
Peter Pan, Tinker Bell & Fairy Houses from Pixie Hollow
Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
Phineas and Ferb – NEW!
Located near Odyssey Bridge
Ranger Mickey & Friends
Located at Future World
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Located at the Germany Pavilion
Located on the fountain side of MouseGear
The Lion King
Featuring Mufasa, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Sarabi, Simba and Timon
Located at The Outpost between the Germany and China Pavilion
The Three Caballeros – NEW!
Located at the Mexico Pavilion
Winnie the Pooh & Friends
Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
Woody from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films
Located at The American Adventure
Gush-Worthy Gardens, Tours and Exhibits
Become entranced in an aromatic petal paradise. Surround yourself with the beautiful sights and sounds of nature as you weave your way through breathtaking flower beds, plots of plant life and wildlife habitats.
From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s a bounty of displays ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination. Highlights include:
Alpine Containers (NEW!) – Take your knowledge of high-elevation plants to new heights as you learn about life as it exists above the tree line!
Bonsai Collection – Branch out to the Japan Pavilion to cultivate an appreciation for an ancient art form that produces the most amazing miniature trees.
Butterflies on the Go presented by GoGo squeeZ™ – Float over to this happening habitat at Future World to get an up-close glimpse at several species of butterflies—they may even brush by your shoulder during the exciting walkthrough tour.
Floating Mini-Gardens – Peer upon 225 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
Geranium Grandeur (NEW!) – Soak up the sights—and scents—of these popular annual, biennial and perennial plants, and the vibrant petals they have to offer.
Health & Healing Garden – Glide over to The Land to discover ancient plants that have the ability to heal!
Illuminated Gardens – See Epcot with new wonder as select Disney topiaries and Festival playgrounds all across the park glow with light and the Flower & Garden fun continues into the night!
Nature Works Everywhere (NEW!) – Explore this exhibit from Nature Conservancy where kids can learn how to create gardens that help their school yards filter water, provide wildlife habitats and improve the soil.
Pepper Fire Garden – Think you can take the heat? Head to The Land Pavilion to take a peek at the world’s hottest peppers.
Prehistoric Plants – Spot examples of greenery that existed when dinosaurs roamed the earth at Future World East.
Purple Martins Presented by Audubon Florida – Stop and listen to the tranquil sound of this special species of songbird at Future World East.
Shakespeare Garden – Thou shalt adore matching up famous quotes to flowers found within this vibrant garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Move your feet to some of the hottest throwback beats at America Gardens Theatre. From Friday through Monday each weekend of the Festival, rekindle your love of classic hits—with waterfront views from a spacious outdoor venue.
Showtimes for the Garden Rocks Concert Series take place Friday through Monday at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM. All entertainment and appearances are subject to change without notice.
March 3 & 4, 2017
Dennis DeYoung featuring the music of STYX
March 5 & 6, 2017
The Pointer Sisters
March 10 to 13, 2017
Simple Plan – NEW!
March 17 & 18, 2017
Plain White T’s
March 19 & 20, 2017
March 24 to 27, 2017
Little River Band
March 31 to April 3, 2017
Blood, Sweat and Tears featuring Bo Bice
April 7 to 10, 2017
April 14 to 17, 2017
The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
April 21 to 24, 2017
Exposé – NEW!
April 28 & 29, 2017
Berlin featuring Terri Nunn – NEW!
April 30 & May 1, 2017
STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
May 5 to 8, 2017
The Guess Who
May 12 to 15, 2017
Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
May 19 to 22, 2017
May 26 to 29, 2017
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Pair tasty plates with a toe-tapping concert—complete with guaranteed seats. Dining packages are available on select dates throughout the Festival.
When you book a Garden Rocks Dining Package, you’ll enjoy:
• Breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants
• Guaranteed seating at one of the Garden Rocks Concert Series performances later that day
How to Book
These dining packages can be booked as early as Friday, February 3, 2017 at 7:00 AM Eastern Time.
Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to book. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Advance reservations are highly recommended, as these events fill up quickly.
Merchandise for 2017
This year, guests will find new artwork from Disney Design Group including stylized images of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and pastel-colored, geometric patterns featuring Figment.
New merchandise will include apparel, headware (the Mouse ear headband is fun!), home décor, and souvenirs. There’ll be five Dooney & Bourke handbags including, by popular demand, a larger sized Weekender bag. A ShellieMay plush bear dressed in gardening attire and three Figment-inspired garden decorations will also be offered.
For Disney pin collectors, look for a limited release logo pin along with several limited edition pins. The four-pin, limited edition pin set features Disney characters such as Orange Bird or Judy Hopps from Disney’s “Zootopia.”
Annual Passholders will find several unique products such as apparel for women and men; a TERVIS wine goblet; a collectible coin; and for the first time, a limited edition pin for Passholders. In order to purchase these items, Passholders must present a valid Annual Pass at time of purchase.
Look for these items and more at the Festival Center located in Future World between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. The location will have expanded operating hours during opening week, Wednesday, March 1 to Sunday, March 5. During the remaining weeks of the Festival, the center will only be open Friday through Sunday. Guests may also find additional products in select merchandise locations throughout Epcot.
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt 2017
The egg hunt scavenger game, Egg-stravaganza is returning to Epcot this year. From March 1 to May 29 (or while supplies last), search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed map to represent that location.
Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.99, plus tax. To participate, visit Pin Central – Future World, Disney Traders at the entrance to World Showcase, or World Traveler at International Gateway.
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates