The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, the 25th year of the event, is taking place February 28th through May 28th this year. We’ve got the full food menus, topiary and garden locations, and Garden Rocks concert lineup below! Admission to the event is free with your entry into Epcot, although some experiences require a separate fee. These include garden tours and dining packages.
New and creative dishes will debut at 15 Outdoor Kitchens encircling the World Showcase Promenade. Each Outdoor Kitchen will feature its own raised-bed or in-ground garden of herbs and produce that can inspire the growing numbers of guests who want to learn to grow what they eat. A bonanza of Disney character topiaries, including classic-character favorites Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and many others, will play a starring festival role. Brand-new Future World interactive play gardens and new games will set the pace for family festival fun.
The popular Garden Rocks Concert Series will feature hit makers of the 1960s, ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s on the America Gardens Theatre stage. Three evening concerts each Friday through Monday present musicians that span multiple genres. What began in 1994 as a 38-day celebration of Disney-style gardens and topiaries has grown over the years to a 90-day spring extravaganza with something for every generation.
Jump to A Section:
See the full lists of Food, Topiaries, Concerts, and Merchandise below, and stay tuned for more theme park event news and coverage coming soon!
With over a dozen delectable stops, the World Showcase at Epcot plays host to the Festival-exclusive Outdoor Kitchens, each offering a specialty menu of creative cuisine and libations. Savor, sip and stroll while satisfying appetites large and small!
Outdoor Kitchens will be open daily from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Food and beverage samples are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon on menus for eligibility. Prices will be added shortly.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board – NEW!
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
• Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle (GF) (V)
• Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, charred vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro Watercress
• Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
• Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
• Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
• Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
• Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
The Berry Basket
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
• Lamb chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
• Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Crisp Quinoa, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (V)
• Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Gelato (V)
• JDub’s Brewing Company Blueberry IPA, Sarasota, FL
• Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Hawthorne, FL
• Twinings Green Tea Berry Mint Julep
• Twinings Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (Non-alcoholic)
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
• Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
• Pineapple Soft-Serve (V)
• Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA
• Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
• SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
• Pineapple Beer Flight
• Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
• Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
• Pineapple Soft-serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
• Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
• Pineapple Soft-serve with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
• Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
• Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime Sauce
• Caribbean Conch Salad with Mango, Papaya and Pickled Red Onions
• Tropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
• Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
• Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
• Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
• Pork Taco: Slow-braised Pork Taco served with Apple Relish, Goat Cheese and Chile de Árbol Sauce
• Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles served with Chorizo, Mexican Cream and Cotija Cheese
• Capirotada: Bread Pudding served with Rompope
• Tiger Lily Sangria
• Rose Margarita
• Violet Cassis Punch
• Daisy Spicy Beer
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
• Spicy Meatballs with Crispy Tofu
• Fried Chicken Dumplings with Peanut Sauce
• Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
• Oolong Peach Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic)
• Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice
• BaiJoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
• Plum Wine Cooler
• Tsingtao Lager
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
• Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V)
• Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
• Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
• Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
• Hugo-Charles De Fere “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
• Paulaner Original Munich Lager
• Ayinger Bräu Weisse Hefeweizen, Munich, Germany
• Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager
• Beer Flight
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
• Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing (GF) (V)
• Firtto Misto: Crispy Shrimps, Zucchini and Spicy Sauces
• Ravioli: Maine Lobster Ravioli with Vodka Sauce
• Panna Cotta al Melone: Cantaloupe Panna Cotta (GF) (V)
• Pinot Grigio
• Bellini: Sparking Wine and Peach Purée
• Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
• Moretti Lager L’Autentica
• Moretti La Rossa
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
• Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
• Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
• Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
• Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
• Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
• Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
• 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
• Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
• Beer Flight
• Frozen Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
• Frozen Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
• Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side (V)
• Ginger Beef Yaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
• Teriyaki Salmon with Furikake Seasoned Brown Rice (GF)
• Pineapple Momo Sake Cocktail
• Kara Super Dry Sake
• Sapporo Premium Black Lager
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
• Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
• Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce
• Walnut Honey Baklava
• Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
• White Sangria
• Casa Beer
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
• Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
• Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Stone-ground Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
• Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
• Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
• Tampa Bay Brewing Company Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale
• Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
• First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
• Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin
• Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
• Beer Flight
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
• Tarte à la Tomate Provençale: Provencal Tomato Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Pastry Crust (V)
• Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
• Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
• La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
• Kir Pomegranate: Sparkling Wine, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
• Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
• Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
• Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears
• House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
• Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF)
• McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
• Florida Beer Company Caribé Pineapple Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
• Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
• Cider Flight
• Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
• Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
• Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
• Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
• Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
• Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
• Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
• Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec
• Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec
• Beer Flight
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
• The Final Lap: Iced Tea topped with Frozen Passion Fruit with Vodka
Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
• Garden of Guava: Frozen Pink Guava topped with Rum or Vodka
American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
• Strawberry Piña Colada: Frozen Piña Colada and Strawberry with Rum
Showcase Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
• Orange Blossom Twist: Frozen Orange Pineapple topped with Vodka
Topiaries, Gardens and Exhibits
Stroll through a creative collection of interactive gardens and gaze upon an array of living sculptures shaped like beloved Disney characters.
Snap one-of-a-kind photos of sublime shrubs-of-art—each carefully pruned by a talented crew of Disney horticulturists. There are over 100 topiaries to admire throughout Epcot, including these Disney characters and motifs:
Anna and Elsa from Frozen
Located at Norway Pavilion
Bambi & Friends
Featuring Bambi, Flower and Thumper
Located at Showcase Plaza – West Towers
Beauty and the Beast
Located at the France Pavilion
Belle – NEW!
Located at the France Pavilion
Located at the China Pavilion
Located near Showcase Plaza
Buzz Lightyear from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films
Located near Mission: SPACE
Daisy Duck, Chip and Dale
Located at Future World West near Imagination
Donald Duck with Huey, Dewey and Louie
Located behind Spaceship Earth
Located between Future World and World Showcase
Lady and the Tramp
Located at the Italy Pavilion
Lighting and Cruz from the Disney•Pixar Cars Films
Located near Test Track
Located at the China Pavilion
Simba and Friends
Located at The Outpost Shop
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Located at the Germany Pavilion
Located on the fountain side of MouseGear
The Three Caballeros – NEW!
Located at the Mexico Pavilion
Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
Presented by Adventures by Disney
Located at the Norway Pavilion
Welcome to the Festival – NEW!
Featuring Mickey, Minnie and Goofy
Located at Main Entrance
Winnie the Pooh & Friends
Located at the United Kingdom Pavilion
Woody from the Disney•Pixar Toy Story films
Located at The American Adventure
Gardens and Exhibits List
Become entranced in an aromatic petal paradise. Surround yourself with the beautiful sights and sounds of nature as you weave your way through breathtaking flower beds, plots of plant life and wildlife habitats. From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s a bounty of displays ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination.
Alpine Container Garden – Visit the Germany Pavilion to learn about hearty alpine plants that have adapted to survive in extreme temperatures and are the perfect match for windy balconies, cold-weather climates and sloped or parched landscapes.
Bamboo Garden – As a member of the grass family, bamboo can be found at the China Pavilion in many colors, patterns and sizes.
Bonsai Collection – Take a trip to the Japan Pavilion and discover the ancient art of bonsai with some of the finest living sculptures created by bonsai masters, who carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art—creating peace and balance with the earth.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London – Discover the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants important to some of Twinings finest tea blends.
Festival Blooms – Located at Future World, this display boasts thousands of flowers form colorful, living panoramas overlooking Future World’s East and West lakes.
Floating Mini-Gardens – Peer upon over 100 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between Future World and the World Showcase.
Florida Fresh Garden – Calling all the little ones! Come between Morocco and the France Pavilion and climb, explore, play and more at this fun-filled garden planned—and planted—with young children in mind.
Garden Italiano – From fresh spaghetti sauce to your favorite pizza topping, this Tuscan kitchen garden at the Italy Pavilion features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
Imagination Play Garden NEW! – Explore a play garden for children of all ages near Imagination Walkway (closes at dusk). Test reflexes on a net play climber, discover different sounds through a musical maze and use your senses.
Purple Martin Garden – Spot purple martins as they soar to and from their nests in our purple martin bird houses. These amazing migratory birds flew over 3,000 miles from the Brazilian Amazon to raise their families right here at Epcot! Keep an eye out for Disney conservationists that study these birds and test your identification skills by finding the brown and white females as well as the iridescent, all-purple males.
Road to the Florida 500 – Inspired by the Disney•Pixar film Cars, topiary buddies Mater, Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez invite you to relax and recharge while your kids race around in a desert-themed mini-park at Test Track Walkway (closes at dusk).
Shakespeare Garden – Thou shalt adore matching up famous quotes to flowers found within this vibrant garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion. William Shakespeare often used flowers and exotic gardens to help set the scenes for his plays and employed them as symbols and metaphors.
The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ — Visit this foliage-filled exhibit at Future World West to view a kaleidoscope of butterflies and observe several species up-close, learning about their life cycles and maybe even witnessing them emerging from chrysalises.
The How-To Garden – Stop by this display in Future World West and take the Disney Flower and Garden Festival home with garden-ready ideas, including how to create your own butterfly house, garden crafts and sustainable ideas.
Tropical Rainforest Garden NEW! – Visit the Mexico Pavilion and learn how Mexico rainforests are rich with plants and animals that have adapted to a wide variety of light levels and water conditions.
Urban Spice – At the Morocco Pavilion, learn how in many eastern cultures, ancient spices were considered more valuable than gold. Even today, many cultures are defined by their signature spices and herb blends, created from plant leaves, stems, roots, seeds and flowers.
Festival Tours 2018
Dig deep into the magic of nature with a guided tour at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival—including Gardens of the World, English Tea Garden, Royal Tea Garden and Behind the Seeds. Note: Many of these tours are available for an additional cost.
Gardens of the World – Explore the lush landscapes and signature displays of the Festival! Over the course of 3 hours, join a knowledgeable Disney Horticulturist—and a small group of fellow enthusiasts too—for a fascinating walking tour throughout the World Showcase Pavilions. The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest. Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate. Tours take place on select Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM during the Festival. To make a tour reservation, visit Guest Relations, or call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for availability.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London – Gain a new appreciation for this time-honored beverage during a complimentary tour of an elegant English tea garden. During this guided foray, you’ll learn more about the artistry behind the growing and blending of herbs, which is vital for the creation of uniquely flavored brews. The English Tea Garden tour lasts approximately 20 minutes. Same-day registration is available in The Tea Caddy gift shop. Advance registration is recommended, as each tour is limited to only 20 Guests. Tours are held Monday through Thursday at 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM, and Friday through Sunday at 1:00 PM, 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM.
Royal Tea Garden Tour – Embark on a guided tour of an English tea garden and enjoy a sampling of tea and scones. Tour begins at 9:45 AM in the United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot—before World Showcase opens to the general public. You’ll spend approximately 45 minutes exploring an elegant tea garden in-depth and learning the artistry and history behind growing and blending tea. Your tour ends with a stop at the Rose & Crown Dining Room, where you’ll be served scones and tea! The price of this tour is $18.00 per person, including tax. For reservations visit Guest Relations or call (407) WDW-TOUR or (407) 939-8687 for availability.
Behind the Seeds – Explore the future of agriculture and get up-close and personal with the critters of The Land Pavilion on this walking tour. More details can be found on the official tour page here.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
Move your feet to some of the hottest throwback beats at the America Gardens Theatre! Throughout the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, you’re invited to soak up the sounds of over a dozen chart-topping musical acts, including a few new artists sprouting from the Garden Rocks stage for the very first time.
Showtimes for the Garden Rocks Concert Series take place Friday through Monday at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM. All entertainment and appearances are subject to change without notice. Valid Epcot admission is required.
March 2 to 5, 2018
STARSHIP Starring Mickey Thomas
March 9 to 12, 2018
March 16 to 19, 2018
Little River Band
March 23 & 26, 2018
The Orchestra, starring former members of ELO
March 30 & April 2, 2018
Foghat – NEW!
April 6 to 7, 2018
Survivor – NEW!
April 8 to 9, 2018
Smash Mouth – NEW!
April 13 to 14, 2018
Rick Springfield – NEW!
April 15 to 16, 2018
Jo Dee Messina – NEW!
April 20 to 21, 2018
Lonestar – NEW!
April 22 to 23, 2018
Blood, Sweat and Tears, featuring Bo Bice
April 27 to 30, 2018
Herman’s Hermits, starring Peter Noone
May 4 to 7, 2018
Village People featuring Victor Willis
May 11 to 12, 2018
Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles – NEW!
May 13 to 14, 2018
The Guess Who
May 18 to 21, 2018
May 25 to 28, 2018
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Pair tasty plates with a toe-tapping concert—complete with guaranteed seats. Dining packages are available on select dates throughout the Festival.
When you book a Garden Rocks Dining Package, you’ll enjoy:
• Breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants
• Guaranteed seating at one of 3 concert performances later that day
Choose from 15 unique eateries around Epcot, each offering a menu replete with global delicacies. Each dinner package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one (1) full buffet or family-style dining, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one (1) guaranteed seat to the Garden Rocks Concert held on the same day.
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Chefs de France
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Garden Grill Restaurant
La Hacienda de San Angel
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
How to Book
Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 to book. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. Advance reservations are highly recommended, as these events fill up quickly. Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plans require 2 table-service entitlements.
Merchandise for 2018
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the merchandise designs we’ll expect to see at this year’s festival. Stay tuned for more merchandise information and images coming soon.
Look for these items and more at the Festival Center and select merchandise locations throughout Epcot. You may also find some items available for purchase from the Shop Disney store online here. Stay tuned for more merchandise information and images coming soon.
Festival Scavenger Hunts
An all-new scavenger hunt will be joining the returning Egg-stravaganza for this year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. The new hunt is called Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration, and it will feature the little lovable honey bee, Spike.
Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration
From February 28 through May 28, gardeners of all ages are invited to participate in a springtime scavenger hunt starring Spike, Disney’s favorite honey bee. It’s easy to start this new scavenger hunt. Just pick up a garden map and stickers at Port of Entry. Then, it’s time to look for Spike!
As you explore the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, be on the lookout for Spike as he pollinates Epcot’s gardens. In each garden, you’ll have to search for the plant Spike has pollinated, identifiable by Spike himself and a Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration plant stake. Once you find him, add the corresponding sticker to your map.
After your journey is complete, return your map for a springtime surprise. Maps and stickers for Spike’s Pollen Nation Exploration can be purchased for $5.99 at Port of Entry.
Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
From March 16 through April 1, guests visiting the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival can participate in the Egg-stravaganza scavenger hunt – hunting high and low in World Showcase for “eggs” that portray favorite Disney characters.
As you find the hidden Disney Character-themed “eggs” in the park, you record your discoveries by placing a corresponding sticker on a specially themed Egg-stravaganza map. Maps and stickers can be purchased for $5.99 from Disney Trader, Pin Central, or World Traveler.
When you find all of the “eggs” and complete your scavenger hunt map, you then return it to Disney Traders for a sp-egg-tacular surprise.
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates