The 23rd annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival will run for 75 days from August 30th to November 12th in 2018! Pack your appetite for a mouthwatering tour of international flavors and domestic delicacies!
This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate from over 30 individual marketplaces. You can see the full list of Marketplaces listed below along with their entire food and drink menus.
Of course there will also be nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, celebrity chefs, hands-on culinary workshops and demonstrations, and more to look forward to at the event as well. For families, the Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt will return with new hiding locations this year, as well as culinary demos and dishes geared toward kids’ palates.
Jump to a Section:
See the full lists of Food, Celebrity Chefs, Concerts, and Merchandise below, and stay tuned for this years coverage of the event as it happens!
Global Marketplaces & Menus
Pack your appetite for a mouthwatering tour of international flavors and domestic delicacies from 30 individual marketplaces.
Marketplaces are open daily August 30 to November 12, 2018, during regular park hours. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon for Disney Dining Plan Snack credit eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian. (KA) indicates Kid-approved (Dishes designed with kids in mind.)
The Festival Center Wine Shop
Swirl, sniff and sip some of the finest wines from California—pair with delish dishes that complement each note!
• Charcuterie Plate: Chefs Selection of Artisanal Meats and Accompaniments $6.00
• La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheese Plate: Crescenza-Stracchino®, CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce, and Artigiano® Vino Rosso Cheeses $5.50
• Bloody Mary Seafood Cocktail: Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Olive Salad and Crisp Lettuce in a Bloody Mary Vinaigrette $6.00
• Fess Parker Riesling, Santa Barbara County (White Flight) $5.00
• MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Gris, Russian River Valley (White Flight) $5.00
• Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley (White Flight) $6.00
• Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay, Carneros $7.00
• Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Goldie” Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills $10.00
• MacMurray Estate Vineyards Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley (Pinot Noir Flight) $7.00
• Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines “Birdie” Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills (Pinot Noir Fight) $10.00
• Skywalker Vineyards Sommita Pinot Noir, Marin County (Pinot Noir Flight) $13.00
• Silverado Vineyards Fantasia Sangiovese Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight) $11.00
• Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Bordeaux Blend, Napa Valley (Red Flight) $8.00
• Fess Parker Rodney’s Vineyard Syrah, Santa Barbara County (Red Flight) $10.00
• Frank Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley $13.00
• White Flight $6.00
• Pinot Noir Flight $12.50
• Red Flight $10.00
Select dishes feature Melissa’s Produce.
Elevate your tastes with cool brews or a refreshing flight of American craft beer from some of Florida’s best breweries!
• Central 28 Beer Company Waff-Ale, DeBary, FL (Flight 1) $4.25
• Bold City Brewing 1901 Roasted Red Ale, Jacksonville, FL (Flight 1) $4.25
• Florida Beer Company Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL (Flight 1) $4.25
• First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemongrass Saison, Gainesville, FL (Flight 2) $4.25
• JDub’s Brewing Company Honeydew Melon Kölsch, Sarasota, FL (Flight 2) $4.25
• Shipyard Brewing Company Monkey Fist IPA, Clearwater, FL (Flight 2) $4.25
• Your choice of 2 distinctive Beer Flights $9.00
Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
Get the brunch party started—sample fresh-baked goods and mimosas mixed with the perfect twist!
• Chocolate Croissant: Flaky Croissant stuffed with Chocolate $4.25
• Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds $4.25
• Jumbo Blueberry Muffin with Streusel Topping $3.75
• Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing $4.25
• Frozen Apple Pie (Non-alcoholic) (KA) $3.75
• Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices $6.00
• Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice $6.00
• Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice $6.00
• Madras Mimosa with Cranberry Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice $6.00
• Fromosa: Frozen Mimosa featuring White Claw Lime Hard Seltzer $6.00
• Joffrey’s Cold Brew Coffee $4.25
Flavors from Fire
Add some heat to your epicurean adventure with these spicy bites and specialty beverages that pair perfectly!
• Piggy Wings: Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds (KA) $4.75
• Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso® Romano and American Grana Cheeses $5.00
• Charred Chimichurri Skirt Steak on a Smoked Corn Cake with Pickled Vegetable Slaw and Cilantro Aïoli $6.75
• Chocolate Picante: Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder and Mango $3.75
• Orlando Brewery Smokin’ Blackwater Porter $4.25
• Michael David Winery 7 Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi $5.00
• Swine Brine featuring Jim Beam Bourbon $8.25
Stay light on your feet throughout the day with a refreshing array of bubbly drafts and spirited concoctions.
• Phosphorescent Phreeze (KA) $7.00
• InfraRED (KA) $3.75
• UltraVIOLET (KA) $3.75
• Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls $9.00
• Original Sin Dry Rosé Hard Cider, New York, NY (Cider Flight) $4.25
• 3 Daughters Brewing Blueberry Peppercorn Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (Cider Flight) $4.25
• Ciderboys Zen Berry Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI (Cider Flight) $4.25
• Playalinda Brewing Co. Red Cherry Tart, Titusville, FL (RGB Flight) $4.25
• GrassLands Brewing Company Green Kiwi Blonde, Tallahassee, FL (RGB Flight) $4.25
• M.I.A. Beer Company Blue-berry Golden Ale, Doral, FL (RGB Flight) $4.25
• Cider Flight $9.00
• RGB Flight $9.00
Turn your taste buds upside down with a medley of flavors that add a delish twist to healthy, hearty fare!
• The Steakhouse Blended Burger: Blended Beef and Wild Mushroom Slider with Brie Cheese Fondue, Arugula, Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chip on a Brioche Bun $5.00
• The IMPOSSIBLE™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and Spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (V) $5.00
• Suja Cold Pressed Uber Greens (Non-alcoholic) $6.50
• Suja Cold Pressed Vibrant Probiotic (Non-alcoholic) $6.50
• Suja Cold Pressed Mighty Dozen (Non-alcoholic) $6.50
• Suja Cold Pressed Juice Flight (Non-alcoholic) $8.00
Mushrooms provided by The Mushroom Council.
Please your palate with these healthy, action-packed bites for pure taste bud bliss!
• Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (KA) $5.00
• Spice-crusted Verlasso® Salmon with Warm Lentil Power Salad, Crushed Avocado and Sherry Vinegar (GF) $5.75
• Active Eats Energy Bar Bites: a mixture of Chocolate, Nuts, Dried Fruit and Dates (V) (KA) $3.75
• M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL $4.25
• L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA $6.00
• Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR $5.00
Select dishes featuring Melissa’s Produce.
Savor the ocean’s finest flavors along with wines grown near the Pacific coastline—you can almost feel the sea breeze!
• Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado-lemongrass Cream $5.25
• Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette $5.75
• Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn, Butterbean Succotash and Chili-chipotle Butter Sauce $6.00
• A to Z Wineworks Pinot Gris, Oregon $5.00
• ROCO Gravel Road Pinot Noir, Oregon $6.00
The Chocolate Studio
Sate confectionery cravings with a trip to our one-stop chocolate shop for delectably dark and milky sweet treats!
• Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shake (Non-alcoholic) (KA) $5.00
• Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont $10.00
• Daou Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles $7.00
• Croft 10 Year Tawny $8.00
• Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka $9.25
The Cheese Studio, Hosted by Boursin® Cheese
Nibble delish cheesy dishes paired with the perfect vintage for an unforgettable nosh stop!
• Braised Beef Stroganoff with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushroom and Boursin Garlic with Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce (KA) $5.25
• Cheese Trio: Profiterole topped with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese and Orange Apricot Jam; Smoked Salmon Pinwheel with Boursin Shallot and Chive Cheese and Everything Seasoning; Strawberry Macaron with Boursin Pepper Cheese $5.50
• Maple Bourbon Boursin Cheesecake with Maple Bourbon Cream, Caramel and Pecan Crunch (V) $4.50
• Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Blueberry Wine, St. Petersburg, FL $10.00
• La Crema Pinot Gris, Monterey $6.00
• Domaine Saint André de Figuière Rosé, Côtes de Provence $7.00
• Alta Vista Estate Malbec, Mendoza $5.00
The Wine & Dine Studio
Sample signature dishes along with an elegant medley of wines hailing from the Golden State’s renowned vineyards.
• Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce $6.00
• Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds (V) (KA) $4.50
• Trio of Artisan Cheese featuring La Bottega di BelGioioso® Cheeses (V) $5.25
○ La Bottega di BelGioioso Crescenza-Stracchino®
○ La Bottega di BelGioioso CreamyGorg® Gorgonzola Dolce
○ La Bottega di BelGioioso Artigiano® Vino Rosso
• Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine: Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Reata Chardonnay and Spellbound Petite Sirah $11.25
• Reata Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast $6.00
• Rainstorm Silver Linings Pinot Noir Rosé, Oregon $5.00
• Spellbound Petite Sirah, California $6.00
Islands of the Caribbean
Journey to the islands of the Caribbean, where the fusion of food and cultures create a melody in your mouth!
• Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli (KA) $5.25
• Jerk-spiced Chicken Lollipop with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt $5.50
• Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce (V) (KA) $3.75
• Red Stripe Lager $4.25
• Caribbean White Sangria $5.00
• Frozen Mojito $9.50
Head south of the equator for quintessential Kiwi meals, including savory plates and award-winning wines.
• Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs $4.50
• Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney $5.50
• Seared Venison Sausage with Kumara Purée and Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce $6.50
• Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough $6.00
• Antmoore Wineworks MOKOblack Pinot Noir, Marlborough $6.00
• Frozen Wine Cocktail featuring Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc $7.00
Mussels provided by Mark Foods. Select dishes feature Melissa’s Produce.
Explore an exotic array of food and drink options from the Land Down Under.
• Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF) $5.50
• Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (GF) $7.75
• Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (V) $3.75
• Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale $4.25
• Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley $5.00
• Franklin Tate Estates Chardonnay, Margaret River $6.00
• Yangarra Shiraz, McLaren Vale $6.00
• Wine Flight $6.25
The Almond Orchard Hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
Go nuts for tasty plates and beverages created with one of the world’s most popular snacks.
• Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Toasted Blue Diamond Almonds and Parmesan Cheese served with Nut Thins® Crackers $5.00
• Fire-roasted Tomato Hummus topped with Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds and served with Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins® Multi-seeds Crackers $5.25
• Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel (KA) (V) $4.50
• Almond Breeze Strawberry Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) (KA) $4.50
• Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne $16.00
• Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne $32.00
• Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Rosé Champagne $21.00
All food items are made with Almond Breeze Almond Milk.
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island faves—sweet or savory, these mouthwatering morsels scream aloha!
• Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise (KA) $5.00
• Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream $5.25
• Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise $4.25
• Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (V) $4.00
• Maui Brewing Company Bikini Blonde Lager $4.25
• Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL $10.00
• Mai Tai with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and DOLE Pineapple Juice $9.00
Bask in the Mediterranean flavors of traditional dishes and heavenly drinks popular in the Land of the Gods!
• Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles and Vegan Tzatziki (V) (KA) $4.75
• Taste of Greece: Chicken Souvlaki, Feta Cheese Dip with Warm Pita and Lamb Sausage with a Dill Tomato Ragu $8.00
• Spanakopita: Greek Spinach Pie (V) $4.50
• Bougatsa: Warm Phyllo Dough Strudel with Sweet Vanilla Custard, Lemon Honey Syrup and Cinnamon (V) (KA) $4.00
• Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese $5.00
• Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini $7.00
• Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini $7.00
• Wine Flight $6.50
Exotic specialties from Southeast Asia await as the Land of Smiles serves up a flavorful foodie phenom!
• Singha Lager $4.25
• Maison Willm Gewürztraminer, Alsace $6.00
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine—olé!
• Short Rib Tostada: Corn Tortilla topped with Short Ribs, Black Beans, Salsa Verde and Spring Onion $6.50
• Shrimp Quesadilla: Corn Tortilla with Shrimp, Oaxaca Cheese and topped with Spicy Guajillo Sauce and Sesame Seeds $7.25
• Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis (GF) (V) $4.25
• Cerveza Por Favor: Dos Equis Draft Beer with a hint of Almond $4.75
• Mariachi Loco: Margarita with Libelula Tequila Joven, Mango Purée and Chamoy $9.00
• Ay Caramba: Smoky Margarita with Gracias A Dios Mezcal, Lime Juice and Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur $10.25
• La Chancla: Red Wine Sangria mixed with Fruit Juice $8.75
• El Padrino: Blackberry Mexican Punch with Velo Blanco Tequila $9.50
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines!
• Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-alcoholic) $6.75
• Jasmine Draft Beer $4.00
• Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum $8.95
• Kung Fu Punch: Vodka and Triple Sec $8.95
• Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice $10.50
• Honeydew Bai Jiu Cocktail: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit and Honeydew Syrup $10.50
Introduce yourself to new flavors with ancient origins—the smorgasbord of Indian spices will whisk you off to faraway worlds!
• Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (V) (KA) $4.75
• Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (V) (GF) $5.00
• Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread $5.25
• Mango Lassi (Non-alcoholic) (KA) $4.75
• Godfather Lager $4.25
• Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik $5.00
• Sula Shiraz, Nashik $5.00
• Mango Lassi with Sōmrus Indian Cream Liqueur $9.00
Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery and cultural diversity.
• Cederberg Chenin Blanc $6.00
• Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz $5.00
• Groot Constantia Pinotage $7.00
• Wine Flight $6.50
Select dishes feature Melissa’s Produce.
Wet your whistle with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
• Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) $4.25
• Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb $4.25
• Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer $4.25
• Beer Flight $9.00
Embark on an epicurean adventure to Deutschland, home of the heartiest food, drinks and appetites in the world!
• Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered) $4.25
• Carl Graff Graacher Himmelreich Riesling Spätlese, Mosel (Flight) $5.00
• J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel (Flight) $5.00
• Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett Halbtrocken, Mosel (Flight) $8.00
• Villa Wolf Pinot Noir, Pfalz $5.00
• Riesling Flight $6.50
Travel to España for pleasing cuisine that’s unrivaled—from paella to seafood that’s straight from Basque Country.
• Charcuterie in a Cone with imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses and Olives with an Herb Vinaigrette $6.50
• Spanish-style Paella with Chorizo and Roasted Chicken $5.25
• Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops, Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF) $6.00
• Lagar de Bouza Albariño, Rías Baixas $5.00
• Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla $5.00
• Espelt Garnacha Old Vines, Catalonia $5.00
• Wine Flight $5.50
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
• Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce $8.00
• Pollo Alla Cacciatora: Braised Chicken Thigh, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Parmesan Polenta $7.95
• Mezzi Rigatoni: Vodka Sauce, Crispy Pancetta and Parmesan Cheese (KA) $7.00
• Cannoli: Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit (KA) $4.25
• Moretti Lager $5.50
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt $5.50
• Placido Pinot Grigio $7.00
• Placido Chianti 7.00
• Villa Sandi Prosecco $9.00
• Montegrande Corbinello Spumante Dolce $9.00
• Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato $9.00
• Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila $10.00
Hops & Barley
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast!
• New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll $8.00
• New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream and Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side $5.75
• Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing (V) (KA) $4.00
• North Coast Bewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA (Flight) $4.25
• 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL (Flight) $4.25
• Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD (Flight) $4.25
• Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY $4.25
• Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands $6.00
• Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles $5.00
• Beer Flight $9.00
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun!
• Teriyaki Chicken Bun: Steamed bun filled with Chicken, Vegetables and a Sweet Teriyaki Sauce (KA) $5.50
• Beef Nigiri topped with Shrimp Sauce and Diced Pickled Jalapeños (GF) $5.95
• Spicy Roll: Tuna and Salmon topped with Volcano Sauce $5.75
• Kirin Ichiban Lager $4.25
• Ozeki Rai Sake $8.00
• Fuji Apple Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps and Green Apple Syrup $8.50
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
• Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket (KA) $6.00
• Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce (V) $5.00
• Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce $4.00
• Casa Pale Lager $4.00
• Kasbah Prestige Red Wine $5.00
• Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur $8.00
• Red Organic Sangria $6.00
Indulge in dessert-like waffles, savory treats and thirst-quenchers with a kick—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium!
• Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes $5.25
• Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V) (KA) $4.00
• Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V) (KA) $4.00
• Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale (Flight) $4.25
• St. Bernardus Witbier (Flight) $4.25
• St. Bernardus Abt 12 (Flight) $5.00
• Stella Artois Hard Cider $4.25
• Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur $10.00
• Beer Flight $9.00
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
• Moqueca: Brazilian Seafood Stew featuring Scallops, Shrimp and White Fish with Coconut-lime Sauce and Steamed Rice $5.25
• Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF) $5.75
• Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V) (KA) $4.25
• M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL $4.25
• Casa Valduga Brut Rosé $10.00
• Quinta do Crasto Duoro Red $5.00
• Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça $10.00
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France—bon appétit!
• Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley $5.75
• Carbonade de Boeuf, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Beer-braised Beef with Bacon, Onion and Mashed Potatoes $6.25
• Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with House-made Raspberry Jam (V) (GF) (KA) $4.25
• La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice $10.75
• Chardonnay, Le Vieux Manoir $4.25
• Cabernet Sauvignon, Village la Tourelle, Bordeaux $6.50
• St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur $8.50
• Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager $4.25
Escape to the Emerald Isle for a wee bit o’ ale, wine and authentic Irish fare to warm the cockles of y’er heart!
• Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy $5.50
• Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V) $4.75
• Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard $4.25
• Guinness Foreign Extra Stout $4.25
• Bunratty Meade Honey Wine $6.00
• Guinness Baileys Shake $10.50
Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
• Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices, New Brunswick $4.25
• Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench $7.00
• Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake $10.00
Additional Festival Locations
Visit these outstanding food and beverage destinations for gourmet tastes on the go!
Block & Hans
Take time out to relax while enjoying a carefully curated selection of American beers and cider—it’s the grown-up way to chill!
• Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE $8.25
• Ciderboys Strawberry Magic Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI $9.50
• Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat, Hood River, OR $8.25
• Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch Style Blonde, Houston, TX $8.25
• Big Top Brewing Company Hawaiian Lion Coconut and Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL $8.25
• Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY $8.25
Fife & Drum
Cool off with a taste tour that delivers tall orders of frosty fun!
• Hanson Brother’s Beer Company Mmmhops Pale Ale Tulsa, OK $8.25
Sink your teeth into a sweet crowd-pleaser sure to hit the spot morning, noon or night!
• Maple Bacon Funnel Cake topped with Candied Bacon (KA) $12.00
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Make a beeline to the piping hot deliciousness served cup by heart-warming cup—from tea and coffee to a variety of icy concoctions.
• The American Adventure: Fire and Ice: Frozen Lemon with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky $10.64
• Canada: Riviera Sunrise: Frozen Orange Pineapple with Grand Marnier $10.64
• Showcase Plaza: Wild Goose: Frozen Wild Berry Acai with Grey Goose Vodka $10.64
• Future World East: Fast Lane: Frozen Cappuccino with Brown Jug Bourbon Cream $10.64
Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go!
• Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce $6.75
• Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky & Frozen Coke $11.00
Try a tropical infusion of delicious pineapple treats… bask in the sunny rays of flavor!
• Beef Brisket Poutine: French Fries with Beef Brisket, Beer Cheese Sauce and Poutine Gravy topped with Crispy Onions $8.69
• Traditional Poutine: French Fries, Beef Gravy, and Cheese Curds $5.99
• Sweet Potato Poutine: Sweet Potato Fries with Caramel Sauce, Mini Marshmallows and Pecans (V) $6.49
• Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream (V) $4.79
• Pineapple Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum $9.50
• Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum $10.75
Enter a doughnut lover’s dream—if you can’t choose one, try them all!
• Croissant Doughnut Tossed in Cinnamon Sugar (KA) $6.00
• Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Marshmallows (KA) $6.50
• Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate Hazelnut Cream (KA) $6.50
• Croissant Doughnut with Sprinkles (KA) $6.50
• Chocolate, Hazelnut, White Chocolate Raspberry or Vanilla Bean Gelato $5.00
The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar
Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Cover it in chocolate and delicious dreams come true—this chocolate-lovers paradise is the sweetest stop in Epcot!
Festival-goers are in for a really sweet treat as the world’s leading culinary experts converge at Epcot—and other eateries throughout Walt Disney World Resort. From creating signature dishes at our many restaurants to sharing their top-notch tips and tricks during live demonstrations, these legends are sure to deliver a feast for the senses you won’t soon forget!
Meet the Chefs
Please note that events for each chef varies, so be sure to check out the Festival calendar in the park for more details. In addition, all appearances are subject to cancellation or change without notice.
Brian & Shanna O’Hea
Brian Collaro – New!
Dan Pashman – New!
Jennifer Hill Booker
John Rivers – New!
Juliana Evans – New!
Justin Wangler – New!
Mike Kravanis – New!
Mike Ward – New!
Richard Blais* – New!
Sheldon Simeon – New!
Tiffani Thiessen* – New!
Roberto Rivera Otero
Sergio Avila Favela
Yoly Lazo Colon
*These celebrity chefs will be participating in our Sunday Brunch with the Chef series.
Festival Center Happenings and Exhibits
Many special events and seminars require an additional cost but can be some of the most memorable parts of your festival experience. Note that all events listed below also require regular entry into Epcot, as well as any additional cost.
This section will be updated with more events and details as they become available. You can also check out the events page on the official festival website here for further information.
Party for the Senses
Culinary giants, master sommeliers and memorable music—all are shaken, not stirred, into this magical evening.
Join acclaimed chefs, personalities and entertainers for elegant-swellegant festivities in this delectable evening of food, fun and friends. The event also includes reserved seating for the 5:30 PM performance of the Eat to the Beat concert series as an added bonus!
• World ShowPlace Events Pavilion in Epcot
• Select Saturdays from 7:00PM-9:30PM
• From $229 to $349 per Guest—plus tax
• September 22
• October 6, 13 and 20
• November 10
Two different ticketing options are available for 2018. Get the party started with seating that suits your style—each offers a unique experience all its own!
Category #1: Wine View Lounge – $349 per Guest
Paint the town like a true VIP, with a premium reserved table, premium bar service, artisanal cheeses and a specialty cocktail toast—in addition to all that makes this event the most palatable party of the year! 6:30 PM check-in – Guests will receive a parting gift – Transportation will be provided to and from the park’s Main Entrance at the beginning and end of the event
Category #2: Reserved Seating – $229 per Guest
Indulge in top-notch treatment, with a reserved table on the main floor and a specialty welcome cocktail toast. Your inner connoisseur won’t want to miss it! Limited availability – 7:00 PM check-in at the reserved check-in podium located at the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
Gratuity is included in event ticket price. Tax is not included in price. Event tickets are limited availability. Please note that Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
Reservations Are Open Now
You can book your spot at this limited-time event through the phone numbers listed below. More details can be found here.
Wine View Lounge: For reservations, please call (407) 939-3378. Disney Vacation Club Members may call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
Reserved Seating: For reservations, book online or call (407) 939-3378. Disney Vacation Club Members may book online or call Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018!
Discover a few delicious cheese-paring secrets from some world-class fromagers. Master the “wheys” of the world by nibbling around a flavor wheel of carefully curated international cheeses.
During each 90-minute seminar, guest cheesemakers will explain the major aromas, textures and flavor levels of popular cheeses—from Asiago to Zamorano. Attendees can sample artisanal selections paired with complementary wines, craft beers and other beverages while learning about the distinct nature of each featured region.
• Festival Center Stage
• Select Saturdays from 9:45AM-11:15AM
• $89 per Guest—plus tax
• September 15, 22 and 29
• October 6, 13 and 20
• November 10
September 15, 2018: Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Max McCalman – Taste amazing wines and cheeses deeply rooted in ancient Mediterranean diets as well as culture.
September 22, 2018: French Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Tonda Corrente – Savor a classic assiette de fromage accompanied by a variety of elegant French wines famous around the world.
September 29, 2018: Italian Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Max McCalman – Enjoy Italian vini and formaggi pairings that provide a delicious glimpse into the country’s noble yet rustic lifestyle.
October 6, 2018: The Great Cheese and Wines of the United States
Hosted by David Gremmels – Summon your inner wine and cheese connoisseur with some of the finest selections produced in America.
October 13, 2018: Great British Cheeses and Ales
Hosted by Max McCalman – Learn how traditional British cheeses and ales pair in perfect harmony, something loyal fans have known for decades.
October 20, 2018: Old World Classic Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Erin Hedley – Experience delightfully unique pairings of Europe’s most acclaimed wines and cheeses from various regions across the continent.
November 10, 2018: Season’s Best Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Max McCalman – Sample top seasonal cheeses, both domestic and imported, for a pièce-de-résistance pairing that closes the Festival on a highly delectable note!
Please note: this event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events, hosts, offerings, menus and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations.
Reservations Are Open Now
For reservations, please book online or by calling (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018. If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. More event info can be found here.
Sunday Brunch with the Chef
Dine with a culinary TV personality and discover the secret ingredients to their success. Roll out the red carpet when gourmet VIPs gather for a celebration of global cuisine!
Start your day in the most delicious way at our 2-hour event featuring a breakfast buffet and a distinguished, gourmet guest. During this event, you’ll kick things off with a sparkling wine toast, enjoy an amazing spread of flavorful dishes—and listen to the celebrity guest dish out their favorite tips and tricks.
Plus, foodie fans are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance following brunch—a meet-and-greet photo opportunity with the guest of honor.
General Event Details
• World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
• Select Sundays throughout the Festival
• $129 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
• Epcot admission required
Dates and Chefs in 2018
• September 2: Richard Blais (Top Chef; owner of Trail Blais culinary company in California)
• September 9: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
• September 16: Tiffani Thiessen (actress and author of Pull Up a Chair)
• September 23: Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto (Chef/owner of Morimoto Restaurants, including Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs)
• October 7: Buddy Valastro (Cake Boss; owner of Carlo’s Bake Shop in New Jersey)
• October 14: Art Smith (Top Chef; restaurateur behind Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ at Disney Springs )
• October 21: Geoffrey Zakarian (Iron Chef, Chopped and The Kitchen; restaurateur behind Point Royal at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Florida)
• October 28: Carla Hall (chef and author)
• November 11: Alex Guarnaschelli (Iron Chef and Iron Chef Gauntlet; Executive Chef at Butter in New York City)
Please note: each event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancelation without notice.
Reservations Are Open Now
For reservations, please call (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018. Be sure book your reservation today! If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. For more information see the event page.
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
Learn some fun food and drink techniques, as taught by top industry experts. Challenge your senses as you master the art of mixology—and so much more!
Curious about what ingredients are used in popular cocktails? Ever wonder why certain wines pair better with your favorite foods? Whether you’re all about healthy cooking or serious about blending spices, this series of daily workshops is for you.
Working side-by-side with chefs and other kitchen wizards, attendees can roll up their sleeves for a hands-on lesson that teaches one of many different culinary and beverage skills. Each guided, interactive experience offers a multi-sensory smorgasbord—from whipping up sweet treats and savory sensations to exploring cocktails, spirits and wines.
Plus, you can consume your own creations when done!
General Event Details
• Festival Center Stage
• Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 5:45 PM
• $39 per Guest, tax included
Note: Availability for this event is limited. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Reservations Are Open Now
For reservations, please check availability online or call (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 to November 12, 2018. If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member, you may book online or by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Each night during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, concerts will be held at the America Gardens Theatre. This year will feature 32 acts — the biggest lineup to date.
New to this year’s concert series will be percussionist extraordinaire and singer Sheila E and ‘80s Canadian rockers Glass Tiger. 98 Degrees – featuring brothers and “Dancing With the Stars” alums Nick and Drew Lachey – also bring their smooth harmonies to the festival. This year’s lineup also will include two Contemporary Christian music artists: MercyMe, who successfully branched out from music this year with the hit film based on lead singer Bart Mallard’s life called “I Can Only Imagine”; and former “Royal Tailor” front man Tauren Wells, who has found mainstream success this year, touring with Mariah Carey and Lionel Richie.
Returning favorites include ‘80s pop stars Tiffany and Billy Ocean, ’90s hit makers like Hanson and Everclear; and swing-meisters Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, who close out the festival as they have for the last couple of years. Check out the full lineup below and stay tuned for more theme park news and Festival updates coming soon, including the full Food Marketplace menus!
Performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily at the America Gardens Theatre, and are included in your Epcot admission. The lineup is subject to change without notice.
August 30 to 31: Blue October
September 1 to 3: Tiffany
September 4 to 5: MercyMe NEW
September 6 to 7: Glass Tiger NEW
September 8 to 9: Tauren Wells NEW
September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
September 12 to 13: Vertical HorizonNEW
September 14 to 16: Baha Men
September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
September 20 to 21: Living Colour
September 22 to 23: Sheila E NEW
September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
September 27 to 28: David Cook
September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
October 1 to 2: Jim Belushi & The Sacred HeartsNEW
October 3 to 4: Everclear
October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
October 8 to 10: Air Supply
October 11 to 12: Anderson East NEW
October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
October 15 to 16: 98 Degrees NEW
October 17 to 18: 38 Special
October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
October 22 to 23: Kenny G
October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
October 29 to 31: Hanson
November 1 to 2: High ValleyNEW
November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
November 8 to 9: The Hooters
November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Festival Merchandise for 2018
Commemorate your visit and bring the culinary magic home with limited-edition special event merchandise. You’ll find apparel, home décor, trading pins, a Festival Cookbook and much more! This year, special event merchandise invites “foodies” to bring home merchandise that is useful around the kitchen.
“Products are both commemorative and functional,” explained Cathy Dawson, Product Developer for Merchandise Special Events. “These items will assist guests with recreating the tasting-around-the-world experience at home especially when paired with a Festival cookbook.”
From tabletop to kitchen products, artwork on many cream-and-wine colored items show Chef Mickey Mouse exploring the Festival. New merchandise includes a ceramic pie plate, wooden pepper mill, bottle-shaped cutting board, and a serving dish that gives a nod to the one and only Mouse.
Beloved artwork from last year’s event returns on new merchandise. Foodie Figment shares his culinary love on apparel, drinkware, and coasters; while Chef Remy from Disney•Pixar’s “Ratatouille” appears on aprons, kitchenware, ornaments and more.
“The [Figment and Remy] merchandise was a tremendous hit with guests last fall, so it was important we include them in this year’s assortment. The Remy-themed measuring spoons look adorable, and they are useful for would-be chefs,” continued Cathy.
For craft beer lovers, the “Brews Around the World” collection features must-have apparel, barware, and accessories. Grab a coaster that doubles as an opener or display favorite bottle caps on a lettered sign.
Guests planning the perfect outfit for a stroll around World Showcase can pair trendy apparel, such as a Spirit Jersey or cork-inspired headband, with a stylish handbag by Dooney & Bourke.
Annual Passholders will discover an exclusive handbag design along with several other treasures including a Raglan T-shirt, drinkware, and a limited release pin shaped like Spaceship Earth.
Pin collectors will delight with limited edition pins of kitchen-inspired scenes, from Snow White baking a personalized pie for Grumpy to Timon and Simba enjoying grubs. A four-pin set offers an easy way to add a splash of the Festival to any outfit.
Look for these items and more, including the fan-favorite Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt, at the Festival Center located adjacent to Mission: SPACE, and in select merchandise locations throughout Epcot.
Festival Gift Cards
Use Food & Wine Festival-inspired Disney Gift Cards to taste your way around the world with ease! Find these festively designed cards at select merchandise locations throughout Epcot as well as at select Epcot Resort area hotels while supplies last. Card types include:
Wearable Mini Festival Gift Card – Chef Remy is ready to take you around World Showcase and Future World to explore culinary creations that are sure to inspire. Choose among three available designs featuring our little chef and wear a Disney Gift Card around your wrist for quick and easy payment at all the Global Marketplaces. Activate your card with as little as $15 and simply scan to pay for practically all things Disney throughout the festival and beyond!
Festival Gift Card – This limited-release Disney Gift Card truly celebrates the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and can be found at merchandise locations throughout the park—including the Festival Center. With a $250 activation, you’ll receive a specially themed lanyard and medallion featuring Chef Mickey himself! Exclusively designed to coordinate with festival merchandise, this commemorative Disney Gift Card design is all about our favorite mouse. More than just an accessory, this $250 Disney Gift Card can also be used to purchase all things Disney, including festival merchandise, food, and wine.
If the festival leaves you hungry for more, your Disney Gift Card can be reloaded at Disney merchandise locations and used to continue to taste the best of the festival. When the festivities are over, you can continue using your card to purchase park tickets, hotel stays, entertainment, merchandise, dining, and more at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line and beyond!
Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt 2018
Seeking a fun activity for your little ones? Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak is sure to fit the bill. Children of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the Festival.
Simply purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations for $6.99 each (plus tax). The map set can be purchased at the Festival Center, Pin Central, Disney Traders or World Traveler at the International Gateway entrance.
Next, locate statuettes of Remy hidden throughout World Showcase and the Global Marketplaces, then match the ingredient stickers to your map. Once you’ve found them all, bring your completed map to Disney Traders—located at the entrance to World Showcase—and choose a prize, compliments of Chef Remy. This year you may select one of 4 different lenticular cup designs: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chef Remy, or Figment.
The 23rd annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens August 30th and runs through November 12th in 2018.
To prepare for your Food & Wine adventure request your free vacation quote from Destinations in Florida. These travel planning experts can help you plan your dream Disney vacation with the best deals on theme park tickets and on-site hotels. The best part is, their service is completely FREE when you book through them!
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. Stay tuned for more theme park news and be sure to subscribe to the news feed to never miss an update, or enter your email below to be notified when new articles are posted. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.