The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is returning for its second year and it’s bringing the performing, visual and culinary arts together again from January 12 to February 19 in 2018. This year the festivities will be running seven days a week! And the Disney On Broadway performances will be happening each weekend (Fridays through Mondays.)
Kick off 2018 with world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. Introduce your inner aficionado to an exciting extravaganza brimming with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. It’s everything you love about the arts rolled into one festival.
There are more than a dozen food studios offering a wealth of artistic culinary delights available to taste. The Disney on Broadway series is returning featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions. Plus, there will be other great entertainment options and you can participate in Seminars and workshops including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries – just to name a few.
Jump to a Section:
See the full lists of Food Studios, Entertainment, Seminars and Workshops and Festival Merchandise below, and stay tuned for more event news and information coming soon.
Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—only at the World Showcase in Epcot! Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! Explore a world where food imitates art as the epicurean elite converge to create mouthwatering magic that rivals the masters.
Food studios are open daily January 12 to February 19, 2018, from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon on menus for eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
The Painter’s Palate
Sample this palatable palette of delicacies that looks as good as it tastes… mangiare! Find this location inside the Odyssey, Festival Center.
• Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts $9.50
• Whipped Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs (V)
• Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs
• Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad
• Gallery Bites: A Trio of Hors d’Oeuvres $7.00
• Chilled Shrimp with Cucumber Cream Cheese on a Crostini
• Traditional Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon
• Crispy Truffled Risotto Ball with Stone-ground Mustard
• Pop’t Art: Abstract Designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) $4.25
• White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette $7.00
• Mickey and Friends White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) $7.00
• Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) $7.00
• Pomegranate Mule featuring Van Gogh Vodka $9.50
• North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner Style Beer, Fort Bragg, CA $4.25
• M.I.A. Brewing Company Jazz IPA, Doral, FL $4.25
• Central 28 Beer Company Miss Mary Brown Oatmeal Brown Ale, DeBary, FL $4.25
• Popcorn Pairing Flight $11.00
The Deconstructed Dish
Embark on an edible adventure with delicious dishes that dazzle! Located at Showcase Plaza.
• Atypical BLT with Crispy Pork Belly, Tomato Jam and Soft Poached Egg $6.75
• Irregular Reuben with Shredded Corned Beef, Thousand Island Dressing, Pickled Red Cabbage and a Rye Curl $6.50
• Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped, New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies with Micro-basil $6.00
• Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with Maple Bourbon Cream, a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon $10.50
• Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings® Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with Maple Syrup, a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon (non-alcoholic) $4.50
• Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington $7.00
• Pop-Artsicle: Red, White and Blue Frozen Slushy (non-alcoholic) $4.00
Indulge in a gallery of divine delectables that transform dessert into a fine art! Located at Showcase Plaza.
• White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Salted Caramel and Maple Meringue with Coconut $6.50
• Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar, Flavored Meringue Kisses and Passion Fruit Sauce $6.75
• S’mores Tart: House-smoked Buttermilk Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse, Toasted Marshmallow Meringue, Graham Cracker Dust and Malted Milk Chocolate Sauce $6.50
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• Ferreira 10 Year Old Port $10.50
• 3 Daughters Strawberry Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL $4.00
• Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO $4.00
• Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England $4.25
• Neapolitan Beer Flight $9.00
• Coppo Moncalvina Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont $5.00
Unearth the tasty treasures and tantalizing textures of modern art-inspired eats! Located at Showcase Plaza.
• Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips (GF) $6.50
• Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (GF) $6.00
• Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Chocolate (V) $4.25
• Pop’t Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) $4.25
• Popping Bubbles Cocktail $10.00
• Cloudem Sparkling Wine $9.00
• Cloudem Sparkling Wine in a Souvenir Glass $16.50
El Arista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist)
Located in the Mexico pavilion, get an artistic take on traditional Mexican fare.
• Mixiote de Cordero: Wrapped Slow Braised Lamb marinated in Tres Chiles Paste and Spices $8.95
• Tacos de Puerco: Two Corn Tortillas with Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder marinated in Ancho Paste, served with Sweet Plantain Purée and garnished with Pea Tendrils $9.95
• Atole de Fresa and Mexican Concha Bread: Warm Strawberry Drink served with Mexican Concha Bread $3.95
• Frida Guava Margarita $13.75
• Diego Passion Margarita on the rocks $14.25
• Allende Craft Mexican Golden Ale $4.75
The Painted Panda
This food studio is located in the China pavilion.
• Coconut Panda Rice Cake $5.50
• Crispy Fried Shrimp in a Wonton Chip Lotus Flower $8.50
• Crystal Mooncake with Fruit Filling, garnished with Toasted Coconut $9.75
• Scarlet Blossom: A cooler of Mango Wine, Strawberry Syrup and Ginger Ale $9.50
• Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Red, Amaretto, Coconut and Pineapple $10.50
• Strawberry Bubble Tea (non-alcoholic) $6.95
Prepare to be amazed with these hearty braised bites and traditional Old World delights! Find this in the Germany pavilion.
• Red Wine Braised Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic $7.75
• Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc (GF) $7.50
• Saint-Honore Tart: Caramel Cream Tart with Caramel Glaze topped with Cream Puffs $6.00
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Chico, CA $4.00
• Bell’s Two Hearted American-style India Pale Ale Kalamazoo, MI $4.00
• Duck Rabbit Milk Stout Farmville, NC $4.00
• Beer Braising Flight $9.00
• Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series Logrono, Spain $5.50
• Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy $7.00
L’Arte di Mangiare
This food studio is located in the Italy pavilion.
• Involtini di Salmone al Basilico, Piso Venere, Salsa Romesco: Basil-scented Salmon Roulade, Purple Rice and Romesco Sauce $12.00
• Sformato di Melanzane e Pomodori, Mozzarella Fior di Latte: Tomato and Eggplant Terrine, Fior di Latte Mozzarella $9.00
• Crema Fitta, Pesche e Rucola Pesto, Ciliege di Amarasca: Cream Fritters, Peach and Arugula Pesto and Amarena Cherries $7.00
• Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée and Prosecco $6.00
• Vodka Rossini: Vodka, Strawberry Purée and Prosecco $12.00
• Prosecco, Villa Sandi $9.00
• Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Montegrande $9.00
• Corbinello, Montegrande $9.00
• Pinot Grigio, Bosco del Merlo $7.00
• Merlot, Montegrande $7.00
• Moretti Lager $5.50
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer $5.50
The Artist’s Table
Satisfy hunger with these savory plates—all prepared using oven and stove-top techniques! Located in The American Adventure.
• Roasted Pork Roulade with Butternut Squash Purée, Marble Potatoes and Baby Carrots with a Red Wine Sauce featuring Melissa’s Produce $6.75
• Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp (GF) $6.50
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• Callebaut Belgian Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk, Dark (non-alcoholic) $8.00
• Callebaut Belgian Sipping Chocolate: Dark Chocolate with Chambord $9.75
• Perla Santa Coffee-flavored Wine $9.50
• Barrymore Rosé, Monterey County, CA $5.00
• Carmel Road Drew’s Blend Pinot Noir, Monterey County, CA $7.00
This food studio is located in the Japan pavilion.
• Chirashi Sushi and Haupia Pearl: Salmon, Tuna and Yuzu Miso with Coconut Tapioca Pudding $7.50
• Taiyaki: Stuffed Japanese Pastry with Sesame Cream and Raspberry Sauce $4.50
• Calpico Yogurt Strawberry Swirl Sake $6.50
• Masu Sake in a Personalized Wooden Cup $10.00
This food studio is located in the Morocco pavilion.
• Hummus Trifle: Layered Hummus topped with Spiced Beef, Pine Nuts and Dry Cherries, served with Pita Chips $9.00
• Mediterranean Flat Bread with Zaatar, Olive Oil Artichoke, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese $8.00
• Chebbakia: Hand-twisted Strips of Fried Dough coated with Honey, Rosewater and Sesame Seeds $7.00
• Embrace the Arak: Massaya Arak, Grapefruit Juice and Grenadine $8.00
• Tarima Red, Alicante, Spain $6.00
• Casa Beer $4.00
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise
This food studio is located in the France pavilion.
• Rillettes du Mans, Cornichons, Carré du Boulanger: House-made Pork Rillettes, Cornichons and House-made Bread $8.75
• Saumon en Croute Façon Paul Bocuse: Salmon in a Puff Pastry Crust, Paul Bocuse-style, with Spinach and Beurre Blanc Sauce $10.00
• Le Coucher de Soleil: Sunset Mango and Raspberry Cake $6.75
• Frosé: Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé Wine with Grey Goose Vodka and Peach Purée $11.00
• L’Or par Edmond Thery: French Sparkling Chardonnay $11.50
• Alsace, Pinot Blanc, Reserve 2015, Gustave Lorentz $8.00
• Bordeaux, Château Tour de Granins, Grand Poujeaux, Moulis en Medoc 2015 $8.50
The Masterpiece Kitchen
Raise your glass and celebrate this fabulous fusion of food and wine—cheers! Located near the Canada pavilion.
• Charcuterie Palette with Artisan Cured Meats, Nueske’s Smoked Beef and Cheese $14.00
• Smoked Salmon Tartare, Caviar, Crisp Lavash and Traditional Accompaniments $12.00
• Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction (V) $9.00
• Triple Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Crunch, Dark Chocolate Sauce and Gold Leaf from our Master Pastry Chef $9.25
• Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne $29.00
• Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist $9.25
• The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA $9.50
• Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut $7.00
• Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé $7.00
• Silverado Vineyards Chardonnay $7.00
Additional Festival Locations
Delight your appetite with mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops.
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
• Croissant Doughnut filled with Pastry Cream and topped with Colored Pearls $6.49
Refreshment Outpost – Between China and Germany
• Chilled Shrimp, Quinoa, Layered Vegetables, Spiced Yogurt and Red Pepper Coulis
Fife & Drum – The American Adventure
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
Funnel Cakes – The American Adventure
• Orange Cream Funnel Cake $11.50
Block and Hans – The American Adventure
• Honor Brewing Company Warrior IPA, Chantilly, VA
• Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
• Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
• Kona Brewing Co. Wailua Wheat, Kailua-Kona, HI
• M.I.A. Brewing Mega Mix Pale Ale, Doral, FL
• Founders Brewing Co. Porter, Grand Rapids, MI
• Bell’s Amber Ale, Kalamazoo, MI
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
• Canada: Night Sky Latte: A delicious shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with Creamy Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• Disney Traders: Cinnamon Sensation: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with RumChata and Cinnamon Whiskey, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• Future World East: Painted Lady Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with rich Baileys Espresso Créme Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• The American Adventure: Dreamy Bourbon: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with Bourbon Whiskey Cream Liqueur, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
Give your regards and grab a seat at the hottest show in Epcot!
Expand your theatrical horizons with show-stopping songs from award-winning Disney on Broadway musicals. As you enjoy this year’s exciting pairings of performers, you’ll be tappin’ your toes, all while singing along to some of Disney’s greatest hits. It’s a star-studded concert series you won’t want to miss!
The Disney on Broadway Concert Series will take place at the America Gardens Theatre, located near the US Pavilion in World Showcase. General admission seating offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority Seating available as part of Concert Series Dining Packages, (see below for details.)
Showtimes are 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM on Fridays through Mondays, January 12 to February 19, 2018. Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
2018 Appearance Schedule
Kara Lindsay & Kevin Massey perform songs from Disney’s Tarzan, Aladdin, Newsies and Frozen.
Kissy Simmons & Alton Fitzgerald White perform songs from Tarzan, The Lion King, Aida, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid.
Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland perform songs from Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, The Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Newsies and Frozen.
Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package
Create delicious memories with a well-seasoned smorgasbord of food and song under the stars.
Here’s an offer hungry Disney music aficionados can’t refuse! The upcoming Festival of the Arts is serving up amazing meals at select Epcot restaurants with an incredible pièce de la résistance—guaranteed priority seating at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Guests can enjoy fabulous breakfast, lunch or dinner options before attending a showcase of iconic Disney on Broadway songs later that evening. From fork to final bows, you won’t miss a toe-tapping minute!
• Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
• Biergarten Restaurant
• Coral Reef Restaurant
• The Garden Grill
• Rose & Crown Dining Room
You can reserve your breakfast, lunch and/or dinner Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package online as well as by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-7463. Advanced reservations are highly recommended as these events fill up quickly.
Enjoy creative thrills, live concert chills and a smorgasbord of harmonies that hit all the right notes.
Audiences on-the-go are sure to discover an assortment of entertaining surprises—including art that imaginatively unfolds right before your eyes. With so many magical happenings to choose from, you and your family can celebrate in true Disney style!
Performing Arts Highlights
• Disney on Broadway Concert Series
• Community arts showcases
• Live performance art
• International music and variety acts
• Acrobatics and gravity-defying feats of strength
• Amazing living statues
• Visiting marching bands
• And more!
Community Arts Showcase
Discover a showcase of professional virtuosity—and the finest up-and-coming talent—in this year’s fête for the arts! Happening at the America Gardens Theatre. Performances times and days may vary.
• Encore Cast Performing Arts
• Central Florida Community Arts
• Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra
• Orlando REP Power Chords
Celebrate Art in Performance
View the world through a kaleidoscope of multidisciplinary performances! Fascinated by the artistic process? Aficionados are in for a visual treat as Festival headliners dream outside the box!
See renowned Disney artists create a dash of magic on canvas—right before your eyes. Watch in amazement as living statues inspired by Epcot whimsically come to life. And discover art on sidewalks, common spaces… and even surprising places!
It’s all part of celebrating art in performance. Let the festivities begin!
Visual Art Exhibits
Admire colorfully curated collections from Disney artists old and new!
Contemplate original works that exude nothing short of pure brilliance. These special shows provide an up-close look at the techniques that catapulted these creatives into superstardom!
These exhibits are in the Odyssey Festival Showplace, located between Test Track and Mexico over the water. Exhibits open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Disney-Inspired Original Art
Take home original artwork created by some of Disney’s most beloved artists.
These exhibits are located within various World Showcase and Future World pavilions. Exhibits open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Art of Disney – Future World West
Purchase work by popular Disney artists as well as Festival merchandise.
Bijutsu-kan Gallery – Japan
Delve into the origin and evolution of “kawaii,” Japan’s cute culture.
Gallery of Arts and History – Morocco
Check out the unique designs of time-honored crafts.
House of the Whispering Willows – China
Discover the wonders of the new Shanghai Disney Resort.
Mexico Folk Art Gallery – Mexico
Celebrate the artistry and traditions of Día de Muertos.
Stave Church Gallery – Norway
Observe art representational of the culture that influenced Disney’s Frozen.
Chalk Gallery – World Showcase
See forced perspective chalk art with a three-dimensional look and watch imaginative artists recreate works by famous masters.
Hands-On Wall Mural
Head over to the World Showcase Plaza and watch art come alive on a giant mural created by Guests—so grab a paintbrush to join the fun!
Artful Photo Ops
Strike a pose for masterpiece pics while our PhotoPass “paparazzi” work their magic!
Have your photo taken as part of some of history’s most recognizable art. Festival Guests can cross the Delaware with George Washington, scream along with Edvard Munch or embody Monet’s impressionistic flair at immersive photo stops throughout World Showcase.
• American Adventure
• Future World Fountain Stage Plaza
• United Kingdom
Seminars and Workshops
Pack your palettes—and your appetite for knowledge—as accomplished Disney artists, guest-perts and Cast Members impart their professional expertise at complimentary seminars, hands-on workshops and quick study sessions.
Each week offers Festival Guests a unique opportunity to walk away with an enhanced skillset or new understanding of various artistic and culinary techniques—from animation drawing and floral arranging to calligraphy, abstract painting and other interesting topics. You won’t want to miss a minute!
Many seminars are free but professional workshops and tours available at an additional cost. See the following link for full lists of available programs, costs, and purchasing information.
This year’s expanded assortment has familiar fan favorites, such as apparel, pins, and drinkware, mixed with never-before-offered items including a four-card note set and a zip case. Multi-colored silhouettes of Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Rafiki adorn many products. Guests visiting Epcot will see this same artwork on banners and displays throughout the Festival.
Figment, the lovable purple from the Journey into Imagination attraction, returns to this year’s merchandise. Look for him on limited edition pins inspired by some of most iconic works of art including Leonardo da Vinci’s “Mona Lisa” and Monet’s “Water Lilies.” Passholders will spot him on specially designed apparel, drinkware, and a limited edition pin.
Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt
Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase!
To get started, purchase your map and stickers at Pin Central, Disney Traders or World Traveler. Then, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each World Showcase pavilion—just look for the Figment-themed picture frame. Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map.
Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders for an artful surprise!
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. Stay tuned for more event news and information coming soon. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.