Uncork the flavor of wines, craft brews and more at the third annual Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival. The popular Tampa Bay event has been extended to nine weekends this year, from March 4th to April 30th. It brings together delicious food, wine, craft beer and chart-topping artists from a range of music genres. Event and concerts included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park.
The festival returns with signature dishes and exciting new cuisine – including duck tacos, lobster ravioli, bacon mac & cheese, brown sugar rubbed pork belly, banana foster panna cotta, gator bites, and cabernet-filled chocolates – as well as an expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails.
Check out the concert lineup as well as full food & drink menus below!
Concert Lineup 2017
The Festival brings together the best in pop, soft rock, Latin, country, contemporary and classic music. Headlining concerts begin at 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
Saturday, March 25: NBC’s The Voice finalists Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 1: DNCE
Sunday, April 2: Walk Off The Earth
Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
Sunday, April 9: Daya and Matt Nathanson
Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles & Milly Quezada
Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands (Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince)
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Note: Items marked as (V) are vegetarian friendly and items marked as (GF) are Gluten free.
Explore the exotic flavors of Gourmet Lodge, featuring a new mango shrimp ceviche, and smoked beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. Our 2016 guest-voted favorite, the griddled cheese cake sandwich, will also be returning.
• NEW! Mango Shrimp Ceviche (GF)
• Smoked Beef Brisket on a Spiced Corn Waffle with Amber Bock BBQ
• Griddled Cheese Cake Sandwich (V)
• Sileni, Pinot Noir
• Tampa Bay Brewing Company, Reef Donkey American Pale Ale
Tempt taste buds with the rich flavors of Savory Tavern, including coconut shrimp cigars, cabernet wine-filled chocolate truffles, and a goat cheese polenta cake topped with olives and tomatoes.
• Coconut Shrimp Cigars with an Orange-Horseradish Marmalade & Mandarin Orange Salad
• Goat Cheese Polenta served with Blistered Tomatoes & Olives (V)
• NEW! Cabernet Wine-Filled Chocolate Truffles (V)(GF)
• Kim Crawford, Sauvignon Blanc
• New Belgium Brewing Company, Whizbang Hoppy Blonde
Hearty flavors await your palate at Chef’s Plantation with pan-seared salmon, Korean-style ribs and brown sugar-rubbed pork belly.
• NEW! Korean Gochujang Ribs (GF)
• NEW! Pan-Seared Salmon Lightly Cured with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce (GF)
• Brown Sugar-Rubbed Pork Belly with Kimchi Slaw
• Maryhill Winery, Rosé
• Cigar City, Tampa-Style Lager
Classic Latin cuisine and a delectable dessert favorite come together at Coast to Coast Cookery, featuring Chimichurri hangar steak, all-new vegetable arepas
and a flourless chocolate torte.
• NEW! Vegetable Arepas with Miniature Vegetables
• Pan-Seared Hangar Steak with Chimichurri & Roasted Poblano Hash
• Flourless Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Sauce (V)
• Ravage, Red Blend
• Kona Brewing Company, Fire Rock Pale Ale
Field House Eatery
The Field House Eatery is the Festival’s biggest location, offering pan-seared diver scallops and lamb chops with tabouleh and tzatziki sauce, plus a new-for-2017 key lime berry parfait mousse.
• Grilled Lamb Chops with Tabouleh & Tzatziki
• Pan-Seared Scallops with Black Lentil Salad (GF)
• NEW! Key Lime Berry Parfait Mousse (V)
• Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec
• K Cellars Estate, 2015 Sauvignon Blanc
• Pair O’ Dice Brewing Company, Clearwater Honey Cream
Southern Station tantalizes taste buds with all-new venison meatloaf and bananas foster panna cotta, along with a returning favorite, the bison slider.
• NEW! Venison Meatloaf with Red Skin Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
• Bison Slider on a Brioche Roll with Sriracha Ketchup
• NEW! Bananas Foster Panna Cotta (V)
• Alexander Valley Vineyards, Zinfandel
• Barley Mow Brewing Company, The Huntsman
The Comfort Kitchen fuses classics like our famous bacon mac & cheese and buffalo chicken mac & cheese with contemporary elegant eats like lobster ravioli in a delicious tomato sauce.
• Bacon Mac & Cheese
• Buffalo Chicken with Creamy Bleu Cheese Mac
• Lobster Ravioli with Filetto Di Pomodoro
• Arinzano Hacienda, Red
• Traveler Beer Company, Grapefruit Shandy
Light Fare Canteen
Freshen up your palate at Light Fare Canteen with the all-new lobster tart with spring asparagus. Then, fill up on returning favorites like smoked chicken quinoa and a perfect cheese plate to accompany a glass of wine.
• NEW! Lobster Tart with Spring Asparagus Finished with Lemon Oil
• Artisan Cheese & Crackers (V)
• Smoked Chicken Quinoa with Harissa Sauce (GF)
• Tom Gore “Farm To Table”, Chardonnay
• Saved, Red Blend
• Rekorderlig, Strawberry Lime Cider
The all-new cabin puts a twist on the classic taqueria with a BBQ short rib taco, Portobello mushroom taco and the sweet chili duck taco.
• Duck Taco with Sweet Chili Sauce (GF)
• NEW! Short Rib Taco with BBQ Demi-Glace
• NEW! Portobello Mushroom Taco (V)(GF)
• Kim Crawford. Unoaked Chardonnay
• K Cellars, 2012 Merlot
• Heineken, Dark
Garden Gate Café
Garden Gate Café brings back two favorites with tuna poke, and a pheasant sausage flatbread topped with filet de pomodoro
• Pheasant Flatbread with Pomodoro Sauce
• Tuna Poke Wakame Salad with Black Sesame Seeds
• Chandon, Rose
• Florida Beer Company, Key West Sunset Ale
Treat yourself to unique flavors crafted to treat your appetite, including all-new gator bites, shrimp and grits and a toy box tomato salad.
• NEW! Gator Bites with Roasted Garlic & Honey Aioli
• Louisiana Style Shrimp & Grits over Baby Greens with a Fig-Infused Port Wine Glaze
• Toy Box Tomato Salad with Cornbread Croutons (V)
• Franciscan, Equilibrium White Blend
• Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
Uncork the flavor of more than 65 fine wines, an expanded lineup of over 70 craft brews and a variety of featured cocktails at the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival.
That’s all for now. We’re looking forward to this year’s event, the third annual! If you spot any inaccuracies please email us. All images Copyright SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc., unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates