The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (previously known as “Holidays Around the World”) will run from November 19th through December 30th in 2017. This year will see the return of the guest favorite Candlelight Processional, new Holiday Kitchens, entertainment additions and more.
The Candlelight Processional features a retelling of the traditional Christmas story by a celebrity narrator and music from a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. Returning favorites Neil Patrick Harris, Whoopi Goldberg and Jaci Velasquez will be joined by new celebrities including Matt Bomer, CCH Pounder and Pat Sajak. Check out the list of celebrity narrators for this year as well as showtimes and dates below. Other entertainment will include special shows throughout World Showcase featuring each pavilion’s holiday traditions on display. And each night a special holiday version of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will light up the sky.
The event will feature a total of 15 Holiday Kitchens this year, serving up authentic seasonal treats from around the world. The Kitchens will be sprinkled throughout World Showcase all the way from the Odyssey to Canada. You can see the full list of Holiday Kitchens as well as full festive food and drink menus below. Check out all of the sections below for more information!
Jump to a Section:
See the full lists of Food, Entertainment, and Merchandise below, and stay tuned for our full coverage and review of this year’s event coming soon.
Holiday Kitchens & Menus
Celebrate holidays around the world through the beloved culinary traditions of different nations. During Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, you can visit themed holiday kitchens that evoke the spirit of the season through flavorful food and beverages.
Kitchens are open daily November 19 to December 30, 2017, from noon to 8:00 PM. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon on menus for eligibility.
Alsace Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Savor French cuisine, wine and specialty cocktails from this holiday kitchen in the France Pavilion.
• Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche á l’aneth: Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche
• Le Réveillon de Noël: Turkey Breast Stuffed with Mushrooms and Chestnuts with Sweet Potato Purée
• Bûche de Noël au Chocolat: Slice of Chocolate Chirstmas Yule Log
• Spiced Rum Punch Slush: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon
• Merlot & Cabernet Blend, Château de Bechuad, Saint Emilion
• Holiday Kir: Sparkling Wine and Monin® Cranberry Syrup
• Champagne Brut, Nicolas Feuillatte
American Holiday Table
Enjoy a salute to flavorful holiday feasts at this holiday kitchen in the American Adventure Pavilion. The menu is sure to evoke fond memories of grandma’s kitchen—featuring traditional American holiday delights like tender roast turkey and tasty pork tenderloin.
• Slow-Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce
• Seared Pork Tenderloin with Holiday Accompaniments: Green Bean Casserole, Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges and a Champagne Demi-Glace
• Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce
• Orange Blossom Brewing Cranberry Kringle Pilsner, Orlando, FL
• Shipyard® Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
• JDub’s Season’s Greetings Peppermint Milk Stout, Sarasota, FL
• Holiday Beer Flight
• Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines Chardonnay “Goldie,” California
• Kurt Russell’s GoGi Wines Pinot Noir, California
• Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings® Winter Spice Tea and Butterscotch Schnapps
• Cocoa Candy Cane: Nestlé® Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
• Firenog: TG Lee® Eggnog with Fireball® Cinnamon Whisky
• Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea (non-alcoholic)
• Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
• TG Lee® Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
Stop by the Germany Pavilion for heart-warming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages.
• German Artisan Cheese Plate: German ButterKase with Ham, Mushroom Brie with Pretzel Crostini and Tillamook Cheddar
• Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage and Spätzle
• Cheese Fondue in a bread bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes featuring Melissa’s Produce
• Stollen: Holiday Fruit Cake
• Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
• Possmann Pure Hard Black Currant Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany
• Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen
• Cider Flight
• Glühwein: House-made Hot Spiced Wine
• Specialty Riesling
The Cookie Nook Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Delight in assorted cookies, hot cocoa, beer and wine—served up at the Festive Center.
• Warm Apple Fritter with Cinnamon Ice Cream and Warm Caramel Sauce
• Snowflake Sugar Cookie
• Snickerdoodle Cookie: Sugar Cookie rolled in Cinnamon Sugar
• Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
• Gingersnap Cookie with Cream Cheese Icing and Cranberry Jam
• Sachertorte: Chocolate Cake with Apricot Jam and Dark Chocolate Glaze
• Decorated Gingerbread Cookie
• Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie
• Chocolate Chunk Cookie
• Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkelweiss, Lakeland, Florida
• Playalinda Brewing Company Sparkling Christmas Coffee Blonde, Titusville, Florida
• Central 28 Beer Company Joy From the World Holiday Dubble, DeBary, Florida
• Holiday Beer Flight
• Specialty Red Wine
• Specialty White Wine
• Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Cranberry Wine
• Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Crème de Menthe
• Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
Feast of the Three Kings
Dine like royalty as you enjoy scrumptious foods and delicious drinks of the Caribbean. Inspired by the story of the Magi, this holiday kitchen celebrates the tradition of Three Kings’ Day—El Dia De Los Reyes Magos.
• Shredded Beef Tamale with Avocado Crema and Cilantro Rice
• Roasted Pork with Smashed Yuca and Pickled Green Bananas
• Three Kings Bread
• Presidente Pilsner, Dominican Republic
• Coquito with a Bacardi® Rum Floater
• Coquito (non-alcoholic)
Hokkaido Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Savor holiday dishes from the island of Hokkaido, served up in the Japan Pavilion.
• New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodle with Spinach in Hot Soup with Shrimp Tempura or Chicken
• Cinnamon Mochi Cake: Cinnamon and Coconut Cake
• Strawberry Nigori Sake Cocktail: Semi-sweet Puréed Sake with Puréed Strawberry
• Iced Strawberry Milk: Strawberry Milk with Japanese Calpico Yogurt (non-alcoholic)
Holiday Sweets and Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with desserts, hot cocoa and more at this kitchen at Promenade Refreshments. Snack, sip and savor as you enjoy sweeping views of World Showcase Lagoon.
• Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Candy
• Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter, Clearwater, FL
• Frozen S’Mores with Dutch Caramel Van Gogh Vodka
• Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials
• Nestlé Chocolate Delights Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
• Frozen S’Mores (non-alcoholic)
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Watch mariachi dancers celebrating a Feliz Navidad while you indulge in Mexican cuisine. The chicken tostadas and horchata margaritas will have you singing, “olé!”
• Tostada de Tinga: Crispy Corn Tortilla smothered with Black Beans, topped with Chipotle Chicken and garnished with Crema Mexicana, Queso Fresco, Avocado and Tomatillo Sauce
• Tamal de Chilorio: Slow-roasted Pork Shoulder, marinated in Ancho Paste and stuffed in a Corn Masa. Served with Salsa tres Chile and garnished with Crema Mexicana and Queso Fresco
• Buñuelo Navideño: A thin round Fried Pastry, drizzled with Honey and dusted with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar
• Pomegranate Margarita on the Rocks
• Frozen Kahlúa® Coffee Margarita
• Horchata Margarita on the Rocks
• Bohemia® Pilsner served with a Kahlúa Floater
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Bow down to flavor as you enjoy bao buns, egg rolls and more from this holiday kitchen in the China Pavilion.
• Mongolian Beef Bao Bun and a Fortune Cookie
• Chinese Barbeque Pork Rice Bowl and a Fortune Cookie
• Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls
• Mango Wine
• Tsingtao Lager
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Embark on a culinary adventure at this holiday kitchen in the Italy Pavilion.
• Fusilli di Gragnano alla Carbonara: Fusilli Pasta in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce with Pancetta and Onions
• Cotechino con Lenticchie: Fresh Italian Salami sliced with Lentils
• Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and a Vanilla Sauce Drizzled with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
• Panettone alla Milanese: Warm Italian Fruit Cake with Vanilla Sauce and Cherry Syrup
• Panettone Mignon: Miniature traditional Italian Christmas Fruit Cake
• Pinot Grigio: White Wine
• Chianti: Red Wine
• Prosecco: Sparkling Wine
• Corbinello: Sweet Sparkling Wine
• Moscato: Sweet Wine
• Moretti Lager Beer
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
• Lavazza Caffè Americano (Regular or Decaf)
Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Visit the Morocco Pavilion to spice up your life with traditional dishes and refreshing beverages.
• Grilled Lamb Kefta and Grapes with Julienne of Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, Harissa and Cilantro Dressing
• Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Syrup
• Triangle Honey Briwat with Almond Paste, Rose Water and Toasted Sesame Seeds
• The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparkling Wine, Orange Liqueur and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water
• Walnut Spiced Coffee with Walnut Liqueur, topped with Cinnamon and Whipped Cream
• Casa Beer
Yukon Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Treat your taste buds to mouthwatering Canadian favorites in the Canada Pavilion.
• Seared Salmon with Crown Royal Whisky Glaze, Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Croquant
• Traditional French Canadian Tourtiere with Canadian Ketchup
• Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble
• Chateau de Charmes Riesling Icewine
• Neige Apple Ice Wine
• Red Stone Cabernet Franc Ice Wine
• Ice Wine Flight
• Fielding Estate Pinot Grigio
• Fielding Estate Red Conception
• Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky
• Unibroue Éphémère Elderberry
Additional Festival Locations
In addition to the holiday kitchens, select food and beverage locations will feature seasonal treats.
Canada Popcorn Cart
• Pecan Maple Bark
• Chilled Maple Café: Joffrey’s “Le Cellier Blend” Coffee with Brown Jug Maple Bourbon Cream Liqueur and topped with Whipped Cream and Maple Sugar
Fife & Drum Tavern
• Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping
• Brew Hub Pumpkin Spice Dunkleweiss, Lakeland, FL
Fountain View Café
• Mickey Santa Hat Cupcake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Future World East
• Warm Glow: Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur blended with Sweet Cinnamon Syrup and Steamed Light Cream topped with Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the Canada Pavilion
• Gingerbread Chai: Hot, Creamy Spiced Chai Tea flavored with Gingerbread Syrup and Baileys Irish Cream and topped with Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Showcase Plaza
• Crazy Elf: RumChata® Cream Liqueur and Fireball Cinnamon Whisky topped with Steamed Light Cream and Whipped Cream
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the American Adventure Pavilion
• Arctic Kiss Hot Chocolate: A Decadent Blend of Chocolate Sauce, Peppermint Syrup and Baileys® Irish Cream blended with Steamed Light Cream and topped with Whipped Cream
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
• Traditional Holiday Rice Cream
Refreshment Cool Post
• Warm Caramel-Stuffed Salted Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
• Hot Cocoa with Amarula Cream Liqueur
• Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
• Chocolate Peppermint Glazed Croissant Donut
• Godiva Hot Cocoa: Hot Cocoa with Godiva Liqueur
• Holiday Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic)
The Tea Caddy
• Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey and Drambuie
• Twinings Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings Iced Christmas Tea with Honey (non-alcoholic)
UK Beer Cart
• TG Lee Eggnog with Irish Whiskey
• TG Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
Hear the stirring story of Christmas — as told by a celebrity narrator, and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir.
Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the biblical tale of a savior born to a virgin in Bethlehem. All the while, gorgeous choral pieces are woven into the production as an orchestra and choir provide an inspirational backdrop with songs of hope and joy.
Shows take place at the America Gardens Theater beginning November 24 through December 30, 2017. Shows times are at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM nightly. An American Sign Language interpreter will be on stage to translate the narrated story, allowing hearing-impaired Guests to enjoy the event.
This year, an exciting line-up of celebrities—including a few new faces and voices—are set to lend their talents. Celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required.
• NEW! Laurie Hernandez – November 24 to 26, 2017
• NEW! Matt Bomer – November 27 to 28, 2017
• Ana Gasteyer – November 29 to 30, 2017
• Whoopi Goldberg – December 1 to 3, 2017
• NEW! Pat Sajak – December 4 to 5, 2017
• Jodi Benson – December 6 to 8, 2017
• NEW! Kurt Russell – December 9 to 11, 2017
• NEW! Warwick Davis – December 12 to 14, 2017
• Trace Adkins – December 15 to 17, 2017
• Neil Patrick Harris – December 18 to 21, 2017
• NEW! CCH Pounder – December 22 to 24, 2017
• Jaci Velasquez – December 25 to 27, 2017
• Chandra Wilson – December 28 to 30, 2017
Guests can also enjoy entertainment throughout World Showcase, with each pavilion’s holiday traditions coming to life for guests through the sharing of joyful music and time-honored traditions.
New this year is a fun, interactive musical group that interweaves the music of Hanukkah with jazz, rock and hip-hop influences! Returning favorites also include JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Season and Canadian Holiday Voyageurs.
JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season
Rejoice in seasonal sounds that blend inspiring gospel with jazz, R&B and more. Catch daily performances of this uplifting holiday show at the Future World Fountain Stage. Check your times guide for daily showtimes.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Guests can also finish their holiday visit at Epcot by watching “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” fireworks, which will feature a special holiday finale.
More World Showcase holiday event information coming soon.
Festival Merchandise for 2017
Festival merchandise details and photos coming soon!
Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree 2017
Chip and Dale are collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree—and they need your help! To get started, simply purchase a map and sticker set from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway.
As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip and Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip and Dale!
Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Holidays Around the World at Epcot while supplies last.
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. Stay tuned for our full coverage for this event coming soon. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates