The 22nd annual Epcot Food & Wine Festival will run from August 31st to November 13th in 2017, for a record-breaking 75 days! This year’s event will also feature a record number of Global Marketplaces.
To celebrate Epcot opening 35 years ago, there will be a record 35 Food Marketplaces this year! There’s going to be so many they’ll stretch all the way around World Showcase and into Future World. That’s five more than there’s been in recent years. You can see the full list of Marketplaces listed below along with their entire food menus.
Of course there will also be nightly Eat to the Beat concerts, celebrity chefs, hands-on culinary workshops and demonstrations at the Festival Center, and more to look forward to at the event as well. For families, the Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt will return for another year as well as culinary demos and dishes geared toward kids’ palates.
Jump to a Section:
See the full lists of Food, Celebrity Chefs, Concerts, and Merchandise below, and stay tuned for our full coverage and review of this year’s event after it starts!
Global Marketplaces & Menus
Pack your appetite for a mouthwatering tour of international flavors and domestic delicacies! This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate—from over 35 individual marketplaces.
Marketplaces are open daily August 31 to November 13, 2017, from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon on menus for eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian. Prices will be added as they become available.
Active Eats – NEW!
Satisfy your appetite with action-packed offerings—each one sure to please your palate as you explore the park.
• Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions
• Roasted Verlasso Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri (GF)
• Sweet Avocado Crema with Strawberries, Yellow Cake and Tortilla Streusel (V)
• M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Cucumber & Lemon Lime Hard Sparkling Water, Doral, FL
• Chateau Ste. Michelle Cold Creek Riesling, Washington
• Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery and cultural diversity.
• Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap (GF)
• Spicy Ethiopian Red Lentil Stew with Vegan Yogurt and Quinoa (V)
• Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket with Mint Raita (V)
• Ernie Els “Big Easy” Chenin Blanc, Western Cape
• Simonsig Pinotage, Stellenbosch
• Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz, Western Cape
The Almond Orchard Hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze – NEW!
Let your taste buds go nuts for a tasty dessert—and beverages the complement one of the world’s most popular snacks.
• Banana Almond Sundae layered with Fresh Berries and topped with Dark Chocolate and Blueberry Almonds
• Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin “Yellow Label” Brut
• Dom Pérignon Brut
• Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé Imperial
• Cold Brew Coffee with Almond Milk Foam
Explore an exotic array of food, wine and beer options from the Land Down Under.
• Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas (GF)
• Grilled Lamb T-Bone with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies (GF)
• Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut (V)
• Coopers Brewery Original Pale Ale
• Robert Oatley McLaren Vale Shiraz
• Hope Estate “Wollombi Brook” Semillon, Hunter Valley
Indulge in waffles with a dessert-like twist as well as other sweet ‘n’ savory treats—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium!
• Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
• Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream (V)
• Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream (V)
• Hoegaarden Witbier
• Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale
• Stella Artois Hard Cidre
• Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
• Escondidinho de Carne – “Little Hidden One”: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca (GF)
• Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
• Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF)(V)
• M.I.A. Beer Company Barbosa Black Beer, Doral, FL
• Lidio Carraro Chardonnay
• Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Pamper your parched nature with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
• Lebkuchenherz: Decorated Gingerbread Heart
• Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
• Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtrüb
• Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer
Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
• Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
• “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
• Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices
• Neige Premiere “Apple Ice Wine”, Québec
• Fielding Estate Red Conception, Niagara Peninsula
The Cheese Studio, Hosted by Boursin® Cheese – NEW!
Don’t just say “cheese”—eat it too as you indulge in foods both inspired by this international favorite.
• Braised Beef “Stroganoff” with Tiny Egg Noodles, Wild Mushroom, and Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce
• Savory Caramelized Onion Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Tart with Cold Arugula Salad and Aged Balsamic (V)
• Cheese Trio: Profiterole topped with Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese and Orange Apricot Jam, Smoked Salmon Pinwheel with Boursin Shallot and Chive Cheese and Everything Seasoning and Strawberry Macaroon with Boursin Pepper Cheese
• Leth Steinagrund Gruner Veltliner, Austria
• Liberated Pinot Noir, California
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines!
• Beijing Roasted Duck Bao Bun with Hoisin Sauce
• Spicy Chicken Bao Bun
• Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles
• Chicken Potstickers
• Tsingtao Lager
• Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka
• Happy Peach with DeKuyper Peach Liqueur and Myers’s Dark Rum
• BaiJoe Punch with Chinese Bai Jui Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
• Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk (Non-Alcoholic)
The Chocolate Studio
Sate confectionery cravings with a trip to our one-stop chocolate shop for delectably dark and milky sweet treats!
• Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel (GF)
• Sweet Dark Chocolate Raspberry Torte with Whipped Cream and Raspberry Dust (V)
• Justin Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
• Banfi Rosa Regale, Piedmont
• Lenotti Recioto della Valpolicella, Italy
• RL Buller Fine Muscat
Coastal Eats – NEW!
Feast on flavors from the oceans of the world, along with wines grown from the Pacific coastline!
• Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado Lemongrass Cream
• Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette
• Seared Scallops with Roasted Corn and Butterbean Succotash and Chili-Chipotle Butter Sauce
• Erath Pinot Gris, Oregon
• Soter Planet Oregon Pinot Noir
Craft Beers at Epcot Legacy Showplace
Elevate your tastes with cool brews or a refreshing flight of American craft beer from some of the nation’s best breweries!
• Chilled Scotch Egg wrapped in Sausage with Mustard Sauce
• Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich
• L’Orange Cotton Candy: A mixture of Lime and Orange Cotton Candy (V)
• M.I.A Beer Company 305 Golden Ale, Doral, FL
• JDub’s Passion Wheat, Sarasota, FL
• Central 28 Trekkerbier Farmhouse Ale, DeBary, FL
• Playalinda Brewing Company Blonde Ale, Titusville, FL
• Florida Beer Company Passport 35 Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL
• Cigar City Guayabera Citra Pale Ale, Tampa, FL
• Bright Horizons: Sprite® with Multi-flavored Boba Pearls (Non-Alcoholic)
Earth Eats, Inspired by The Chew
Turn your taste buds upside down as rustic techniques and modern technology merge for a flavor revolution.
• Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce (V)
• Grilled Beef Skewer with Romaine, Apricots, and Feta Cheese
• Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle
• Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Chardonnay Gogi “Goldie”, California
• Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, California
• Redstone Meadery Black Raspberry Mead
Invite your senses for some tasty vittles—featuring flavors that’ll make you cock-a-doodle-do for more.
• Crispy Chicken with Griddled Cornbread and Red Eye Gravy
• Roasted Beet Salad with Green Beans, Feta Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts (GF)(V)
• Gumption Citrus Freak Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
• Woodchuck Raspberry Hard Cider, Middlebury, VT
• Two Henrys Elderberry Cream Hard Cider, Plant City, FL
• Florida Orange Groves Mango Mama Wine
Flavors from Fire – NEW!
Add some heat to your day at Epcot with spicy food offerings—and beverages that will help you wet your whistle.
• Piggy Wings: Roasted Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds
• Smoked Corned Beef with Warm Crispy Potatoes, Pickled Onions and Blonde Ale Beer Fondue featuring BelGioioso Romano and America Grana Cheeses
• Sweet Pancake with Spicy Chipotle Chicken Sausage, Onion Jam and Maple Butter Syrup
• Chocolate Picante: Dark Chocolate Mousse with Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder and Raspberry Dust
• Orlando Brewery Smokin’ Blackwater Porter
• Ravenswood Zinfandel, Napa Valley
• Swine Brine featuring Evan Williams Bourbon
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France—bon appétit!
• Moelleux au Fromage de Chèvre et Épinards: Warm Goat Cheese Pudding with Spinach (GF)(V)
• Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
• Boeuf Bourguignon, Purée de Pommes de Terre: Cabernet Sauvignon Braised Beef with Mashed Potatoes
• Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with Housemade Rasberry Jam (GF)(V)
• La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
• Chardonnay, Bouchard Ainé & Fils
• Château les Graves de Barrau: Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Bordeaux
• St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower liqueur
• Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager
Embark on an epicurean adventure to Deutschland, home of the heartiest food, drinks and appetites in the world!
• Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese
• Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
• Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce (V)
• Lebkuchenherz: Decorated Gingerbread Heart
• Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
• Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel
• Dr. Heyden Oppenheimer Sacträger Riesling Spätlese, Rheinhessen
• Selbach Riesling Classic Dry, Mosel
Bask in the Mediterranean flavors of traditional dishes and heavenly drinks popular in the Land of the Gods!
• Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki (V)
• Taste of Greece: Stuffed Grape Leaves with Lemon Dill Sauce, Grilled Octopus and Feta Cheese Dip with Warm Pita
• Spanakopita (V)
• Bougatsa: Warm Phyllo Dough Strudel with Sweet Vanilla Custard, Lemon Honey Syrup and Cinnamon (V)
• Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Peloponnese
• Domaine Sigalas Assyrtiko, Santorini
• Argyros Atlantis Red Blend, Santorini
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island faves—sweet or savory, these mouthwatering morsels scream aloha!
• Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
• Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad and Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream
• Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers and Onions and Spicy Mayonnaise
• Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts
• Maui Brewing Company Bikini Blonde Lager
• Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
• Mai Tai featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
Hops & Barley
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast!
• New England Lobster Roll
• Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese served on Griddled Garlic Toast
• Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing (V)
• New Belgium Brewing Fat Tire White Ale, Fort Collins, CO
• Anchor Brewing Liberty Ale, San Francisco, CA
• Orange Blossom Brewing Foxtail Cold Brew Coffee Pilsner, Orlando, FL
• Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
• Atalon Pauline’s Cuvée Red Blend, Napa Valley
Introduce yourself to some new flavors with Old-World origins as India makes its return to our Global Marketplaces!
• Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (V)
• Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice (GF)(V)
• Korma Chicken with Cucumber Tomato Salad, Almonds, Cashews and Warm Naan Bread
• Pistachio Cardamom Bundt Cake with Chocolate Coconut Mousse (V)
• Sula Chenin Blanc, Nashik
• Sula Shiraz, Nashik
• Kingfisher Lager
• Mango Lassi (Non-Alcoholic)
Escape to the Emerald Isle for a wee bit o’ ale, wine and authentic Irish fare to warm the cockles of y’er heart!
• Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy
• Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V)
• Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
• Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
• Guinness Blonde American Lager
• Twinings® Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka
• Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea and Caramel Shake (Non-Alcoholic)
Islands of the Caribbean
Journey to the islands of the Caribbean, where the fusion of food and cultures create a melody in your mouth!
• Jamaican Beef Patty with Mango Salsa
• Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice, and Pickled Red Onions (GF)
• Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce (V)
• Carib Lager
• Caribbean White Sangria
• Frozen Mojito
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
• Crispy Calamari with Spicy Pomodoro Sauce
• Costoletta di Agnello alla Marchigiana: Braised T-Bone Lamp Chops and Potatoes with Vidalia Onions, Thyme, Bay Leaf and Lamb Jus
• Absolut Penne: Vodka Sauce with Shrimp
• Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit
• Pinot Grigio
• Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
• Moretti Lager Beer
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun!
• Wasabi Shumai Steamed Pork Dumplings
• Salmon BLT Sushi Roll
• Teriyaki Ginger Pork
• Pom Pineapple Sake Cocktail
• Kara Tamba Tarekuchi Dry Sake
• Yukikage “Snow Shadow” Junmai Sake
• Sapporo Lager
Light Lab – NEW!
Stay light on your feet throughout the day with a refreshing array of bubbly drafts and spirited concoctions.
• T=CC2: Vanilla Tonic Water and Cotton Candy (Non-Alcoholic)
• RGB: Citrus Apple Freeze (Non-Alcoholic)
• Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
• Founders Brewing Company Green Zebra Watermelon Gose Ale, Grand Rapids, MI
• Elysian Brewing Space Dust IPA, Seattle, WA
• Blue Point Brewing Company Hoptical Illusion IPA, Patchogue, NY
• Sixpoint Brewery Mad Scientist Radian Flux, Brooklyn, NY
• Playalinda Brewing Company Robonaut Red Ale, Titusville, FL
• Left Hand Brewing Company Polestar Pilsner, Longmont, Colorado
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine—olé!
• Rib Eye Taco: Marinated Rib Eye, Roasted Chipotle Sauce and Grilled Scallions on a Corn Tortilla
• Tequila Chipotle Shrimp: Served on a Black Bean Huarache garnished with Red and Green Cabbage, Queso Fresco and Crema Mexicana
• Cajeta Mousse served with Cajeta Sauce and White Chocolate Flakes
• Prickly Pear Margarita
• Classic Pomegranate Margarita
• Mexican-style Sangria
• Pacifico Lager with Floater
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
• Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket
• Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce (V)
• Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce (V)
• Moroccan Sangria
• Casa Pale Lager
• Les Trois Domaines Guerrouane White Wine, Meknes
• Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
Head south of the equator for quintessential Kiwi meals, including savory plates and award-winning wines.
• Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
• Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs*
• Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce and Kumara Purée
*Mussels provided by Mark Foods
• Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
• Nobilo Icon Pinot Noir, Marlborough
• Frozen Wine Cocktail featuring Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Revel in the rich, aromatic flavors that South American delicacies are famous for and send your senses soaring!
• Beef Empanada
• Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée (GF)
• Verum Pinot Noir, Rio Negro
• Bodega Noemía de Patagonia “A Lisa” Malbec, Rio Negro
Get swept away to the Scottish Highlands, where meals are magical and pubs are hotspots filled with fun!
• Traditional Scottish Lamb Stew with Neeps and Tatties
• Fresh Potato Pancake with Scottish Smoked Salmon and Herbed Sour Cream
• The Tipsy Laird: Whiskey-soaked Cake with Lemon Cream and Toasted Oats (V)
• Citrus Thistle featuring Hendrick’s Gin
• Belhaven Brewery Scottish Ale
Take your tastes to the Old World as Spain returns to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
• Charcuterie in a Cone with a selection of imported Spanish Meats, Cheeses, Olives and an Herb Vinaigrette
• Traditional Spanish Paella with Shrimp, Mussels, Chicken and Crispy Chorizo (GF)
• Seafood Salad with Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Mussels, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Balsamic Vinegar and Smoked Paprika (GF)
• Sweet Olive Oil Cake with Powdered Sugar and Lemon Curd
• Rafael Palacios Bolo Godello, Valdeorras
Bodegas y Viñedos Artazu Garnacha Rosado, Navarra
Casa Castillo Monastrell, Jumilla
Exotic specialties from Southeast Asia await when Thailand returns to Epcot after an 8-year Festival hiatus!
• Marinated Chicken with Peanut Sauce and Stir-fried Vegetables
• Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
• Red Hot Spicy Thai Curry Beef with Steamed Rice
• Helfrich Gewürztraminer, Alsace
• Singha Lager
The Wine & Dine Studio
Sample an elegant medley of red, rosé and white wines hailing from the Golden State’s renowned vineyards.
• Pulled Duck Confit with Cannellini Bean Ragoût and Zinfandel Reduction
• Seared Scallops, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussel Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce
• Trio of Artisan Cheese (V)
○ Fromager Affirois de Excellence served with toasted Baguette
○ Point Reyes Original Blue served with Apricot Jam
○ Point Reyes Toma served with Honey
• Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine: Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, St. Francis Chardonnay and Recuerdo Malbec
• Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford
• St. Francis Chardonnay, Sonoma County
• Recuerdo Malbec, Argentina
• Eden Canyon “Jolie” Red Blend, California
• Meiomi Rosé, California
Additional Festival Locations
Visit these outstanding food and beverage destinations for gourmet tastes on the go!
Block & Hans
Take time out to relax while enjoying a carefully curated selection of American beers and cider—it’s the grown-up way to chill!
• Mmmhops Pale Ale, Tulsa, OK
• Frozen Spiked Tea with Orlando Orange Vodka
• McKenzie’s Seasonal Reserve Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
• Honor Warrior IPA, Chantilly, VA
• JDub’s Bell Cow Porter, Sarasota, FL
• Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, Lexington, KY
• Victory Golden Monkey, Downingtown, PA
• Killer Whale Cream Ale, Jacksonville, FL
Fife & Drum
Cool off with a taste tour that delivers tall orders of frosty fun!
• Hanson Brother’s Festive Ale Saison, Tulsa, OK
Sink your teeth into an amazing menu filled with crowd-pleasers sure to hit the spot—morning, noon or night.
• Asian Chicken Salad with Noodles
• Southwest Chicken Wrap
• Tuna Salad with a Croissant
• Vegetable Wrap
• Hummus with Carrots and Celery
• Fruit and Cheese Plate
• Assorted Blue Diamond Almond Packs
• Duda Farms Celery Snackers
• Key Lime Pie
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Make a beeline to the piping hot deliciousness served cup by heart-warming cup—from tea and coffee to a variety of icy concoctions.
• The American Adventure: Frozen Strawberry-Lemon Sunset – Layered frozen Strawberry and Lemon topped with Grey Goose Vodka
• Canada: Kahlúa-tini Iced Coffee – Our famous roasted coffee, chilled then topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka and rich, creamy Half & Half
• Disney Traders: Passion-rita – Frozen Passion Fruit thrills with juicy sweet flavors, a hint of tartness, blended with 1800 Tequila
• Future World East: Spiked Chai Latte – Iced, Frozen or Hot Chai Tea Latte with Chai Spices, creamy Vanilla and blended with Baileys Irish Cream
Refreshment Cool Post
Nibble like there’s no tomorrow—stop by for satisfying snacks and beverages to go!
• Spicy Hot Dog with Kimchi and Mustard Sauce
• Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky & Frozen Coke
Try a tropical infusion of delicious DOLE pineapple treats… bask in the sunny rays of flavor!
• Croissant Doughnut with Cinnamon and Sugar
• Fried Chicken Breast Nuggets with DOLE Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce
• Pineapple Dole Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream
• Pineapple DOLE Whip Soft-Serve Ice Cream with Bacardi Coconut Rum
• Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar
Hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company
Cover it in chocolate and delicious dreams come true—this chocolate-lovers paradise is the sweetest stop in Epcot!
• Banfi Rosa Regale, Piedmont
• Ghirardelli Drinking Chocolate
• Lasseter Chemin de Fer
Festival-goers are in for a really sweet treat as the world’s leading culinary experts converge at Epcot—and other eateries throughout Walt Disney World Resort. From creating signature dishes at our many restaurants to sharing their top-notch tips and tricks during live demonstrations, these legends are sure to deliver a feast for the senses you won’t soon forget!
Joining the festival for the very first time are Chad Johnson, Daniella Malfitano, Jet Tila, Kim Yelvington, Shaun O’Neale, Stephanie Hersh, and Stuart O’Keeffe.
Meet the Chefs
Please note that events for each chef varies, so be sure to check out the Festival calendar in the park for more details. In addition, all appearances are subject to cancellation or change without notice.
Andrea Robinson M.S.
Brian & Shanna O’Hea
Chad Johnson – New!
Daniella Malfitano – New!
Jet Tila – New!
Kim Yelvington – New!
Shaun O’Neale – New!
Stephanie Hersh – New!
Stuart O’Keeffe – New!
Oscar J. Estrada Cardona
Wei (Edward) Zhong
Yoly Lazo Colon
Festival Center Happenings and Exhibits
Many special events and seminars require an additional cost but can be some of the most memorable parts of your festival experience. Note that all events listed below also require regular entry into Epcot, as well as any additional cost.
This section will be updated with more events and details as they become available. You can also check out the events page on the official festival website here for further information.
Party for the Senses
Culinary giants, master sommeliers and memorable music—all are shaken, not stirred, into this magical evening.
Join acclaimed chefs, personalities and entertainers for elegant-swellegant festivities in this delectable evening of food, fun and friends. The event even includes reserved seating for 5:30 PM and 6:45 PM performances of the Eat to the Beat concert series as an added bonus!
• World ShowPlace Events Pavilion
• Select Saturdays from 7:30PM-10:00PM
• From $179 to $329 per Guest—plus tax
• Gratuity Included in ticket price
• Three ticket options (see below)
• September 23
• October 7
• October 14
• October 21
• November 11
Two of the nights feature themed parties this year. Mark your calendars for an epicurean extravaganza with the world’s most renowned chefs!
September 23: Party for the Senses Featuring Chefs from Disney Springs
Prepare to be dazzled as these Master Chefs shine! During this one-time event, dine on an incredible array of dishes from the finest eateries in Disney Springs—the dining, shopping and entertainment mecca designed for Walt Disney World Guests and food connoisseurs alike.
October 21: Party for the Senses Featuring Chefs from Disney Parks
Embark on a flavorful evening while sampling global cuisine with the pros! For one night only, Disney Chefs will gather together to lead Guests on an unforgettable gastronomical journey. Each tasting station will feature dishes that best represent their country, culture and the Disney theme park they call home. It’s a culinary adventure you won’t want to miss!
Three different ticketing options are available for 2017. Get the party started with the seating option that suits your style—each one a unique experience all its own!
Category #1: Wine View Lounge – $329 per Guest
Paint the town like a true VIP with a private reserved table, artisanal cheeses, specialty cocktail toast—in addition to all that makes this event the most palatable party of the year!
Category #2: Reserved Seating – $199 per Guest
Indulge in top-notch treatment, with private table seating on the main floor—your inner connoisseur won’t want to miss it!
Category #3: Guaranteed Seating – $179 per Guest
Savor mouthwatering samples from dozens of amazing tasting stations as you’re wined, dined and entertained across the main floor! Guaranteed seating may have obstructed or distant view.
Gratuity is included in event ticket price. Tax is not included in price. Event tickets are limited availability. Please note that Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older.
Reservations Open July 20, 2017
For Guaranteed Seating, you can book online or by calling (407) 939-3378. Or, for Wine View Lounge access or Reserved Seating, please call (407) 939-3378.
Note: Advanced reservations are highly recommended, as this event fills up quickly. In addition, Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. For full event details see the event page.
Discover a few delicious cheese-paring secrets from some world-class fromagers. Master the “wheys” of the world by nibbling around a flavor wheel of carefully curated international cheeses.
During each seminar, guest cheesemakers will explain the major aromas, textures and flavor levels of your favorite cheeses—from Asiago to Zamorano. Attendees can sample artisanal selections paired with complementary wines, craft beers and other beverages while learning about the distinct nature of each featured region.
• Chef’s Showcase in Festival Center
• Select Saturdays from 9:45AM-11:15AM
• $89 per Guest—plus tax
• September 2, 16 and 30
• October 7, 14 and 18
• November 11
September 2, 2017: French Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Max McCalman – Savor a classic assiette de fromage accompanied by a variety of elegant French wines famous around the world.
September 16, 2017: Italian Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Tonda Corrente – Enjoy Italian vini and formaggi pairings that provide a delicious glimpse into the country’s noble yet rustic lifestyle.
September 30, 2017: Mediterranean Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Erin Hedley – Taste amazing wines and cheeses deeply rooted in ancient Mediterranean diets as well as culture.
October 7, 2017: Old World Cheese Classic Cheese
Hosted by Max McCalman – Experience delightfully unique pairings of Europe’s most acclaimed wines and cheeses from various regions across the continent.
October 14, 2017: The Great Cheese and Wines of the United States
Hosted by David Gremmels – Summon your inner wine and cheese connoisseur with some of the finest selections produced in America.
October 28, 2017: Great British Cheeses and Aless
Hosted by Max McCalman – Learn how traditional British cheeses and ales pair in perfect harmony, something loyal fans have known for decades.
November 11, 2017: Season’s Best Cheeses and Wines
Hosted by Max McCalman – Sample autumn’s top seasonal cheeses, both domestic and imported, for a pièce-de-résistance pairing that closes the Festival on a highly delectable note!
Note: This event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Reservations Open July 20, 2017
For reservations, please book online or by calling (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 31 to November 13, 2017. Be sure to book your reservation today! More event info can be found here.
What’s Cookin’ With…
Dine with gourmet dignitaries and learn the secret ingredients to their success. Roll out the red carpet when gourmet VIPs gather for a celebration of global cuisine!
Start the day in a most delicious way—at plated breakfasts featuring celebrity chefs and other industry experts. While enjoying the VIP guest’s favorite dish, listen to tips, tricks and insights into what makes his or her selection so extraordinary.
Plus, foodies are in for a fabulous pièce de résistance, which includes a cooking demo, question-and-answer session and sparkling toast. Salud!
General Event Details
• Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
• Select Fridays and Sundays throughout the Festival
• $129 per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
Dates and Chefs in 2017
• September 3 – Shaun O’Neale
• September 10 – Alex Guarnaschelli
• September 15 – Stuart O’Keeffe
• September 17 – Jet Tila
• September 24 – Art Smith
• September 29 – Graham Elliot
• October 6 – Jamie Deen
• October 8 – Geoffrey Zakarian
• October 15 – Bryan Voltaggio
• October 20 – Robert Irvine
• October 22 – Robert Irvine
• October 27 – Cat Cora
• October 29 – Cat Cora
• November 3 – Carla Hall
• November 10 – Sarah Fioroni
• November 12 – Buddy Valastro
Note: Each event has one seating option. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Reservations Open July 20, 2017
For reservations, please call (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 31 to November 13, 2017. Be sure book your reservation today! For more information see the event page.
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
Learn some fun food and drink techniques, as taught by top industry experts. Challenge your senses as you master the art of mixology—and so much more!
Curious about what ingredients are used in popular cocktails? Ever wonder why certain wines pair better with your favorite foods? Whether you’re all about healthy cooking or serious about blending spices, this series of daily workshops is for you.
Working side-by-side with chefs and other kitchen wizards, attendees can roll up their sleeves for a hands-on lesson that teaches one of many different culinary and beverage skills. Each guided, interactive experience offers a multi-sensory smorgasbord—from whipping up sweet treats and savory sensations to exploring cocktails, spirits and wines.
Plus, you can consume your own creations when done!
General Event Details
• Festival Center, Chef’s Showcase
• Mondays through Thursdays from 12:15 PM to 1:30 PM
• $49 per Guest, tax included
Note: Availability for this event is limited. Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 years of age and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Reservations Open July 20, 2017
For reservations, please book online or by calling (407) 939-3378. But don’t delay—the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 31 to November 13, 2017. Be sure book your reservation today! For more information see the event page.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Each night during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, the America Gardens Theatre stage lights up with one of the industry’s top recording artists. Featuring more than 30 amazing acts, we’re serving our biggest musical menu of top talent to date—get ready to enjoy the “Beat” again and again!
There will be 11 new artists this year including Kenny G, 10,000 Maniacs, American Authors and Squeeze. Returning favorites like Taylor Dayne, Christopher Cross, 38 Special and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy will join the newcomers.
Performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 p.m. daily at the America Gardens Theatre, and are included in your Epcot admission. The lineup is subject to change without notice.
August 31-September 1: Delta Rae
September 2-3: The Hooters NEW
September 4-5: Baha Men NEW
September 6-7: Fuel
September 8-10: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
September 11-12: Lauren Alaina NEW
September 13-15: Plain White T’s
September 16-17: Sister Hazel
September 18-20: Air Supply
September 21-22: David Cook
September 23-24: Everclear
September 25-27: Sugar Ray
September 28-29: 38 Special
September 30-October 1: Mark Wills NEW
October 2-3: American Authors NEW
October 4-5: Christopher Cross
October 6-8: Devon Allman NEW
October 9-11: Dennis DeYoung: The music of STYX
October 12-13: Taylor Dayne
October 14-15: Jeffrey Osborne
October 16-17: Postmodern Jukebox NEW
October 18-20: 10,000 Maniacs NEW
October 21-22: Toad The Wet Sprocket
October 23-24: Kenny G NEW
October 25-26: Billy Ocean
October 27-October 29: Tiffany
October 30-November 1: Hanson
November 2-3: Blue October NEW
November 4-5: Living Colour
November 6-8: Boyz II Men
November 9-11: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
November 12-13: Squeeze NEW
Festival Merchandise for 2017
Here’s a sneak peak at some of this year’s merchandise, as seen at the D23 Expo, from Attractions Magazine. Stay tuned for more merchandise photos and info coming soon!
Remy’s Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt 2017
Coming soon. Check back later!
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates