After months of waiting and wondering, all ticket options (and AP upgrades) are now available for sale for Universal’s Volcano Bay!
Starting today, you can book your visit to Volcano Bay with a variety of options to choose from. Single-Day, Multi-Day, 3-Park tickets, and new 3-Park Annual Passes are all now available. Special discount rates for Florida Residents and upgrade options for existing Annual Pass holders are also available.
Click on the section title below for ticket ordering information and further details including more pricing information. See the bottom of the page for details on upgrading your Annual Pass and new AP pricing.
All 3-Park Multi-Day tickets offer guest admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
• Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
• Prices start at $92.00 per day for park to park
• Prices start at $74.00 for one park per day (3-day ticket)
The Florida Resident 3-Park Multi-Day ticket entitles one guest admission to all three of Universal Orlando’s theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
• Options available from 2 to 3 days in duration
• Valid up to 180 days after purchase
• *Proof of Florida residency required
Includes admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, plus special benefits exclusive to Annual Passholders including discounts and perks, free admission to special events and more
• Four different pass options are available
• FlexPay option also available with low monthly payment after one initial down payment
• Upgrades from your existing 2-park AP to a 3-park available, starting at $99, more details below
• One-day admission to Universal’s Volcano Bay
• Price for one day adult: $67.00
With Universal Express, guests can bypass the Virtual Line experience and enjoy Volcano Bay’s rides at their convenience
• Universal Express (1 time per ride) starts at $19.99 per day
• Universal Express Unlimited starts at $39.99 per day
Upgrading Your Annual Pass To Include Volcano Bay
If you are a current Passholder, you can upgrade to a 3-Park Pass that will include Volcano Bay. You’ll just need to pay the difference between your current pass and your new pass. Your pass expiration date will not change and, if you are on FlexPay, your monthly payments will remain the same.
• Upgrade your Seasonal Pass, Power Pass, or Preferred Pass for only $99.
• Upgrade your Premier Pass for $149.
Volcano Bay Blackout Dates – Seasonal, Power, and Preferred Passes all have blackout dates for Volcano Bay during the month of July in 2017, (July 1-31.) Premier Pass does not have any blackout dates. (Any existing blackout dates for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure have not changed for annual passes.)
How to Upgrade – Visit the Passholder Upgrade Center at Islands of Adventure from April 3–April 30, 2017, between the hours of 8am and 6pm to upgrade your Pass. (All Passholders must be present in order to upgrade their passes. You cannot upgrade passes for members of your family, unless they are present.)
Full Pricing Info for 2-Park and 3-Park Annual Passes
3-Park Passholders can start visiting Volcano Bay when it officially opens May 25, 2017. See the Universal ticketing website for more details and to start planning your vacation today! You can see all of our Volcano Bay news and Construction updates here.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates