Busch Gardens Tampa’s fourth annual Food & Wine Festival returns this March with tastes for every palate. Guests can sample delectable cuisines paired with a selection of 65+ wines, 50+ craft brews and specialty cocktails, while enjoying some of the biggest names in entertainment. The Food & Wine Festival runs Saturdays and Sundays, March 3rd through April 29th.
The Festival features all-new twists on cuisine at 13 culinary cabins, along with favorites like mango shrimp ceviche and beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. Experience bold new eats at the Savory Tavern with fried frog legs with bacon corn fritters, or indulge in flavorful treats at Artisan Eats with beloved dish duck fat truffle fries and then spice it up with tostones rellenos de pollo at Comfort Kitchen.
The event also brings together the best in pop, soft rock, Latin, country, contemporary and classic music with concerts every weekend. Check out the concert lineup as well as full food & drink menus below and stay tuned for more theme park event news!
Concert Lineup 2018
Headlining concerts begin at 7 p.m. on Saturdays and 6 p.m. on Sundays. Concert entertainment included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park.
Saturday, March 3: Edwin McCain & Sister Hazel
Sunday, March 4: Grupo Niche
Saturday, March 10: The Fray
Sunday, March 11: Southern Uprising Tour: A Southern Rock Revival with Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, The Outlaws
Saturday, March 17: Olga Tañón
Sunday, March 18: Goo Goo Dolls
Saturday, March 24: Better Than Ezra & Tonic
Sunday, March 25: Michael Bolton
Saturday, March 31: Boyz II Men
Sunday, April 1: Natalie Grant
Saturday, April 7: Hank Williams, Jr.
Sunday, April 8: TLC
Saturday, April 14: Bret Michaels
Sunday, April 15: Coming Soon!
Saturday, April 21: The All-American Rejects
Sunday, April 22: Cole Swindell
Saturday, April 28: Flo Rida
Sunday, April 29: Kaleo & Bleachers
Each location brings contemporary twists to classic cuisine, tempting taste buds like never before with over 35 food items. And with more than 65 fine wines, a lineup of over 50 craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the park, the pairings are endless.
Note: Items marked as (V) are vegetarian friendly and items marked as (GF) are Gluten free.
Explore the exotic flavors of Gourmet Lodge, featuring the refreshing mango shrimp ceviche, and decadent smoked beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. Sink your teeth into one of our guest-voted favorites, the griddled cheese cake sandwich!
• Mango Shrimp Ceviche with Sweet and Spicy Marinade (GF)
• Beef Brisket on a Spiced Corn Waffle with Amberbock BBQ Sauce
• Griddled Cheese Cake Sandwich with Raspberry Drizzle (V)
• Trapiche, Oak Cask Malbec
• New Belgium, Fat Tire Belgium White Ale 5.2% ABV, 12 IBU
Tempt your taste buds with all-new flavors at Savory Tavern, including guava empanadas, shrimp po’ boys and fried frog legs with bacon corn fritters and Cajun remoulade.
• NEW! Guava Empanada (GF)
• NEW! Shrimp Po Boy
• NEW! Fried Frog Legs with Bacon Corn Fritters & Cajun Remoulade
• Pacific Rim, Riesling “J”
• Motorworks Brewing, Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA 6.3% ABV, IBU 85
Hearty flavors await your plate at Chef’s Plantation. Enjoy a salmon cake with lemon aioli, Korean-style ribs or an all-new short rib and brie grilled cheese on house-made brioche.
• NEW! Short Rib & Brie Grilled Cheese on House-Made Brioche
• Salmon Cake with Lemon Aioli
• Gochujang Ribs in Korean BBQ Sauce
• Lobetia, Rose
• Funky Buddha Brewery, Pineapple Beach Blonde 5% ABV, 20 IBU
Classic Latin cuisine and delectable dessert favorites come together at Coast to Coast Cookery, featuring chimichurri hangar steak, a cauliflower cake with sriracha aioli and a flourless chocolate torte.
• NEW! Cauliflower Cake with Sriracha Aioli (V)
• Pan-Seared Steak with Chimichurri & Roasted Poblano Hash (GF)
• Flourless Chocolate Torte with Raspberry Sauce (V)(GF)
• SAVED, Red Blend
• Swamp Head Brewery, Wild Night Honey Cream Ale 5% ABV, IBU 21
• Blue Lemonade, Watermelon Frosé
Field House Eatery
The Field House Eatery is the festival’s largest location, offering an all-new char sui duck steam bun, habanero-infused baklava with fresh pomegranate and the returning favorite, grilled lamb chops.
• NEW! Char Sui Duck Steam Bun
• NEW! Habanero-Infused Baklava with Fresh Pomegranate (V)
• Grilled Lamb Chops with Tabouleh & Tzatziki (GF)
• Josh Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon Craftsman 14
• Motorworks Brewing, Intellectual Property Ale IPA 6.9% ABV, IBU 85
• Mojito, Red Sangria
Southern Station tantalizes taste buds with venison meatloaf and bananas foster panna cotta, along with a returning favorite, the bison slider with bacon and sriracha ketchup.
• Venison Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes, Fresh English Peas, and Blackberry Demi-Glace
• Bison Slider on a Poppy Seed Roll with Bacon and Sriracha Ketchup
• Bananas Foster Panna Cotta with Caramel Popcorn
• Alexander Valley, Merlot
• Founders Brewing Co., Solid Gold Lager 4.4% ABV, IBU 20
• Blue Lemonade, Watermelon Frosé
The Comfort Kitchen features classic dishes like our famous bacon mac & cheese and cabernet wine-filled chocolate truffles and introduces elegant ethnic eats including tostones rellenos de pollo.
• NEW! Tostones Rellenos de Pollo Fried Plantain Cups filled with Stewed Chicken
• Cabernet Wine-Filled Chocolate Truffles (V)(GF)
• Bacon Mac & Cheese
• Terrazas de los Andes, Malbec
• 3 Daughters Brewing, Beach Blonde Ale 5% ABV, IBU 24
Light Fare Canteen
Freshen up your palate at Light Fare Canteen with our signature lobster tart with leeks and Swiss cheese. Then, fill up on soon-to-be favorites like antipasti of roasted tomatoes, artesian meats, cheeses and olives, plus the flakey pastry of the mushroom vol-au-vent.
• NEW! Antipasti of Roasted Tomatoes, Artesian Meats, Cheeses & Olives (GF)
• NEW! Mushroom Vol-Au-Vent Medley of Mushrooms in a Flakey Pastry (V)
• Lobster Tart with Leeks & Swiss Cheese
• Rutherford Ranch, Sauvignon Blanc
• Rekorderlig, Strawberry-Lime Cider 4.5% ABV
Tasty taqueria puts a twist on the classic taco joint with a BBQ short rib taco, Portobello mushroom taco and the sweet chili duck taco.
• Duck Taco with Sweet Chili Sauce, Slow Roasted, Asian Sweet Chili Sauce on a Corn Tortilla
• Short Rib Taco Tender Beef with a BBQ Demi Glaze & Onion Straws on a Corn Tortilla (GF)
• Portobello Mushroom Taco Balsamic Vinegar Roasted Portobello Mushrooms Paired with Corn on a Corn Tortilla (V)(GF)
• J. Lohr, Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon
• Goose Island Beer Co., Goose Island IPA 5.9% ABV, 55 IBU
• Mojito, Red Sangria
Garden Gate Café
Garden Gate Café features a festival favorite, the Hawaiian-seasoned tuna poke and introduces a new dish, the truffle seafood mac n cheese!
• NEW! Truffle Seafood Mac & Cheese
Shrimp, Scallops, & Cod in a Creamy Swiss Cheese Sauce Scented with White Truffle
• Tuna Poke Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
• Murphy Goode, Sauvignon Blanc
• Brew Bus Brewing, You’re My Boy Blueberry Wheat 6% ABV, IBU 12
At Artisan Eats, be sure to treat your taste buds to our popular duck fat truffle fries and two new items – pupusas with curtido and grilled shrimp, and a smoked trout watermelon radish with charred herb vinaigrette.
• NEW! Pupusas with Curdito & Grilled Shrimp
• Smoked Trout Watermelon Radish Charred Herbs Vinaigrette (GF)
• Duck Fat Truffle Fries with Parmesan Truffle Aioli (GF)
• Fleur De Mer, Rose
• Founders Brewing Co., All Day IPA 4.7% ABV, IBU 42
Cooking with Coke Pavilion
Savor the flavor at the Cooking with Coke Pavillion where Coca-Cola inspired creations come to life, including pulled pork sliders with Coca-Cola Cherry BBQ sauce, baked brie with Fanta Strawberry syrup and an orange Fanta whoopi pie.
• NEW! Orange Fanta Whoopie Pie (V)
• Pulled Pork Slider with Cherry Coke BBQ Sauce
• Baked Brie with Strawberry Fanta Coulis (V)
• William Hill Estate Winery, Pinot Noir
• Pair O’ Dice Brewing Co., Lucky Lucy Strawberry Blonde 5.5% ABV, IBU 15
Indulge guilty pleasures at the Coke Fusion Presented By Coca-Cola cabin. Enjoy new creations like boiled peanut hummus with a Coke drizzle and the apple Fanta-glazed pork belly kimchee slaw. Get your hands on the Coke-infused rocky road cupcake with Pop Rocks!
• NEW! Boiled Peanut Hummus with Coke Drizzle
• NEW! Minute Maid Apple Glazed Pork Belly with Kimchee Slaw
• Coke Infused Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Pop Rocks (V)
• Michael David Winery, Freakshow Red Blend
• Tampa Bay Brewing Co., Reef Donkey APA 5.5% ABV, IBU 36
Customize your culinary adventure with food samples, craft brews, wine and cocktails of your choice! Choose from a variety of Festival Samplers offering five, eight, twelve or fifteen* items and let your taste buds embark on a delicious journey. *Fifteen item Sampler is a Pass Member exclusive option.
Food & Wine Festival 5-Item Sampler
Choose 5 samples of food, wine, brew or cocktails at any Festival location. Only valid Mar. 2 – Apr. 29 during the Food & Wine Festival.
Food & Wine Festival 8-Item Sampler
Choose 8 samples of food, wine, brew or cocktails at any Festival location. Only valid Mar. 2 – Apr. 29 during the Food & Wine Festival.
Food & Wine Festival 12-Item Sampler
Choose 12 samples of food, wine, brew or cocktails at any Festival location. Only valid Mar. 2 – Apr. 29 during the Food & Wine Festival.
Concert VIP Seating
Busch Gardens has the perfect ingredients for an exclusive experience at the Food & Wine Festival with VIP Seating packages. Choose from two VIP tiers which include priority concert seating for headlining concerts plus a 5-item Sampler lanyard so you can raise your glass to good times and great music.
VIP Seating Package – Section 1
Starting at $44.99 /ea.
Get the best seats in the house with reserved seating in Section 1. You will also receive an easy and convenient 5-item Sampler lanyard.
VIP Seating Package – Section 2
Starting at $34.99 /ea.
Make sure you get a great view with reserved seating in Section 2. You will also receive an easy and convenient 5-item Sampler lanyard.
Additional Event Information
The event happens only on weekends from March 3rd to April 29th at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. The festival features signature dishes along with exciting new cuisine, including 16 all-new dishes plus a large selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails. Eighteen of the biggest acts in musical entertainment will take the stage every weekend on Gwazi Field. *Event dates & details subject to change and/or cancellation without prior notice.
All concerts are included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission to the park. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
You can learn more about the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival or purchase tickets and upgrades from the official event page here!
That’s all for now. Stay tuned for more theme park news and be sure to subscribe to the news feed to never miss an update or enter your email address below. Photos Busch Gardens Tampa
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates
Consider supporting us on Patreon for as little as $1/month. All patrons receive behind the scenes posts and exclusive podcasts. Learn More