The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays (formerly known as “Holidays Around the World”) will run from November 18th through December 30th in 2018. This year will see the return of the guest favorite Candlelight Processional (starting November 22nd,) new dishes and a new Holiday Kitchen, entertainment additions and more.
The Candlelight Processional features a retelling of the traditional Christmas story by a celebrity narrator and music from a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. Returning favorites like Neil Patrick Harris and Whoopi Goldberg will be joined by new celebrities including Helen Hunt and Alfonso Ribeiro. Check out the list of celebrity narrators for this year as well as showtimes and dates below. Other entertainment will include special shows throughout World Showcase featuring each pavilion’s holiday traditions on display. And each night a special holiday version of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will light up the sky.
The event will feature a total of 12 Holiday Kitchens this year, plus additional locations, serving up authentic seasonal treats from around the world, including an all-new offering called L’Chaim!, featuring traditional Jewish dishes. The Kitchens are sprinkled throughout World Showcase. You can see the full list of Holiday Kitchens as well as full festive food and drink menus below. Check out all of the sections below for more information!
Jump to a Section:
○ Holiday Food Menus
○ Candlelight Processional
○ Other Entertainment
○ Festival Merchandise
○ Scavenger Hunt
See the full lists of Holiday Food, Live Entertainment, and Festival Merchandise below, and stay tuned for more event news and information coming soon.
Holiday Kitchens & Menus
Celebrate holidays around the world through the beloved culinary traditions of different nations. During Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, you can visit themed holiday kitchens that evoke the spirit of the season through flavorful food and beverages.
Kitchens are open daily November 18 to December 30, 2018, from noon to 8:00 PM. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon for Disney Dining Plan Snack credit eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
New for 2018 – Holiday Cookie Stroll: Purchase any 5 cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations noted in your Passport, making sure to collect a matching stamp for each cookie purchased. Once you’ve collected 5 stamps, bring the stamped Passport to Holiday Sweets & Treats for a complimentary completer cookie. Stamps can even be collected over multiple visits and redeemed once all are collected.
Feast of the Three Kings
Dine like royalty as you enjoy scrumptious foods and delicious drinks of the Caribbean. Inspired by the story of the Magi, this holiday kitchen celebrates the tradition of Three Kings’ Day—El Dia De Los Reyes Magos.
• Pastelón: Sofrito-Marinated Beef with Sweet Plantains and Olives (GF) $5.00
• Queso Fresco-Stuffed Arepa Topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Aji and Tomato Sauce (GF) $5.75
• Arepas Topped with Melted Queso Fresco (GF) (V) $4.50
• Tres Leches Rice Pudding with Pumpkin Seeds (GF) $4.25
• Green and White Sugar Cookie (V) $2.00
• Coquito: Tropical Eggnog (non-alcoholic) $4.25
• M.I.A. Beer Company Tres Reyes Mango Golden $4.50
• Coquito: Tropical Eggnog with a Bacardi Rum Floater $9.75
Holiday Sweets and Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with desserts, hot cocoa and more at this kitchen at Promenade Refreshments. Snack, sip and savor as you enjoy sweeping views of World Showcase Lagoon.
• Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Candy (GF) $5.25
• Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie (V) $4.00
• Redemption Cookie: Red and Green Mickey Sugar Cookie (V) (Redeemed with 5 passport stamps, see above)
• Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) $3.50
• T.G. Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic) $3.50
• Chocolate Apple Shake Featuring Twinings® Winter Spice Tea (non-alcoholic) $4.25
• Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL $4.50
• Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky) $9.25
• Firenog: T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky $9.50
• Chocolate Apple Shake Featuring Twinings® Winter Spice Tea and Butterscotch Schnapps
fairlife® ultra-filtered milk $9.25
Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen
Watch mariachi dancers celebrating a Feliz Navidad while you indulge in Mexican cuisine.
• Enchilada de Pollo con Mole: Chipotle Chicken in a Corn Tortilla Topped with Mole Negro and Garnished with Shredded Oaxaca Cheese and Sesame Seeds $6.35
• Tamal de Camarón: Corn Tamal Stuffed with Guajillo-Marinated Shrimp Topped with Mole Rojo and Shredded Cotija Cheese $6.65
• Arroz Con Leche: Rice Pudding with Cranberries $4.25
• Cerveza Mexicana Artesanal: Allende Mexican Craft Ale served with a Floater of Kahlúa Liqueur $5.00
• Noche Buena Margarita: Libélula Joven Tequila, Cranberry and Lime Juices and Agave Nectar Topped with Lime Foam and Sprinkles $12.00
• La Posada Margarita: Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Horchata-Cinnamon Liquor, and Agua de Horchata Topped with Cinnamon $11.00
Shanghai Holiday Kitchen
Bow down to flavor as you enjoy bao buns, egg rolls and more from this holiday kitchen in the China Pavilion.
• Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls $4.25
• Mongolian Beef Bao Bun and a Fortune Cookie $6.50
• Celebration Barbecue Pork with Steamed Rice and a Fortune Cookie $7.50
• Spicy Mala Chicken with Steamed Rice and a Fortune Cookie $7.50
• Sweetened Bubble Milk Tea: Mango Flavored Milk Tea with Tapioca Pearls (non-alcoholic) $6.95
• Jasmine Beer $4.25
• Plum Wine $5.00
Bavaria Holiday Kitchen
Stop by the Germany Pavilion for heart-warming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages.
• Potato Dumpling with Mushroom Sauce $4.50
• Sauerbraten, Red Cabbage and Spätzle $6.25
• Cheese Fondue in a Bread Bowl with Fresh Steamed Baby Vegetables and Marble Potatoes Featuring Melissa’s Produce (V) $8.25
• Black Forest Roulade with Cherry Whip Cream (V) $4.25
• Peppermint Sugar Cookie (V) $2.00
• Possmann Pure Hard Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany $4.50
• Possmann Pure Hard Black Currant Apple Cider, Frankfurt, Germany $4.50
• Schöfferhofer Hefeweizen Pomegranate Beer, Frankfurt, Germany $4.50
• Cider Flight $9.50
• Regional Riesling $6.00
• Glühwein: House-Made Hot Spiced Wine $8.75
Tuscany Holiday Kitchen
Embark on a culinary adventure at this holiday kitchen in the Italy Pavilion.
• Cavatappi ai Quattro Formaggi: Baked 4-Cheese Pasta, Parmesan Crumble and Truffle Essence $8.00
• Mozzarella in Carozza: Golden-Crusted Fried Mozzarella Sandwich and Tomato Sauce $8.00
• Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and Vanilla Sauce Drizzle with Chocolate Caramel Sauce $8.00
• Bacio al Cioccolato: Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Mascarpone Cream $10.00
• Panettone Mignon: Miniature Traditional Italian Christmas Fruitcake $8.00
• Moretti Lager $5.50
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer $5.50
• Pinot Grigio $9.00
• Chianti $9.00
• Prosecco $10.00
• Corbinello $10.00
• Moscato $10.00
American Holiday Table
Enjoy a salute to flavorful holiday feasts at this holiday kitchen in the American Adventure Pavilion. The menu features traditional American holiday delights that are sure to evoke fond memories of grandma’s kitchen.
• Slow-Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce $5.50
• Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole (GF) $6.00
• Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Whisky Caramel Sauce (V) $4.50
• Green and White Sugar Cookie (V) $2.00
• AMERICAN HERITAGE® Milk Chocolate Gourmet Hot Cocoa with Wondermade Marshmallows (non-alcoholic) $3.75
• Orange Blossom Brewing Cranberry Kringle Pilsner, Orlando, FL $4.50
• Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL $4.50
• JDub’s Season’s Greetings Peppermint Milk Stout, Sarasota, FL $4.50
• Holiday Beer Flight $9.50
• Cocoa Candy Cane: AMERICAN HERITAGE® Milk Chocolate Gourmet Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps $8.75
Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen
Savor delicious holiday dishes served up in the Japan Pavilion.
• New Year Celebration Soba: Buckwheat Soba Noodles in Hot Dashi Soup with Chicken and Spinach $6.75
• Holiday Green Tea “Yule Log”: Delicate Spongecake Rolled with Whipped Cream Filling $5.00
• Ichigo Milk Boba: Popping Strawberry Boba Cream Drink with Japanese Calpico (non-alcoholic) $5.25
• Sapporo Draft Beer $4.25
• Cinnamon Apple Cider: Plum Wine, Orange Juice with Lemonade and Apples $7.25
Sapphire Holiday Kitchen
Visit the Morocco Pavilion to spice up your life with traditional dishes and refreshing beverages.
• Grilled Lamb Kefta Kebab with Whole Wheat Pita, Cucumber, Olives, Tomatoes, Mint Yogurt Sauce and Harissa-Cilantro Dressing $8.00
• Confit of Chermoula Chicken Drum with Cinnamon Granny Smith Apple, Toasted Almonds, Brussels Sprouts and Pinot Noir Glaze $8.00
• “Sfenj”: Warm Beignets, Cream with Cinnamon Sugar, Toasted Almonds and Chocolate Sauce $5.00
• Casa Beer $4.50
• Kasbah Prestige Red Wine $6.00
• The Andalusian “Poinsettia” Cocktail: Sparkling Wine, Orange Liqueur and Cranberry Juice topped with Orange Blossom Water $8.00
• Walnut Spiced Coffee with Walnut Liqueur, Topped with Cinnamon and Whipped Cream $8.00
L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen – NEW!
Raise a toast to life as you enjoy classic Jewish fare and a little New York flare, located between Morocco and France.
• Pastrami on Rye with House-Made Pickles and Deli Mustard $4.75
• Potato Knish with Herb Sour Cream (V) $4.25
• Chicken and Matzo Ball Soup $4.25
• Black and White Cookie (V) $2.00
• Egg Cream: Milk, Chocolate Syrup and Seltzer (non-alcoholic) $3.50
• Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn Lager $4.50
• Blue Cosmo Cocktail $9.25
Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen
Savor French cuisine, wine and specialty cocktails from this holiday kitchen in the France Pavilion.
• Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche á l’aneth: Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche $5.75
• Bouchée à la Reine Traditionnelle: Turkey and Mushrooms in a Veloute Cream Sauce served in a Light Puff Pastry $6.75
• Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log”: Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache $4.75
• Spiced Rum Punch Slushy: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon $10.75
• Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot Blend, Château La Grand Moulin, Blaye, Côtes de Bordeaux $6.75
• Holiday Kir: Sparking Wine and Monin Cranberry Syrup $7.00
• Willm, Brut Blanc de Blanc Sparking Wine $9.50
Yukon Holiday Kitchen
Treat your taste buds to mouthwatering Canadian favorites in the Canada Pavilion.
• Seared Salmon with Crown Royal® Whisky Glaze, Parsnip Silk, Apple Chutney and Hazelnut Croquant $5.75
• Traditional French Canadian Tourtiere with Canadian Ketchup $5.25
• Maple Bûche de Noël: Maple Mousse rolled in Gingerbread Chiffon Cake with Cranberry Sauce and Pecan Crumble (V) $4.50
• Gold Chocolate Chip Cookie (V) $2.00
• Frozen Coffee (non-alcoholic) $4.50
• Unibroue Éphémère Strawberry & Rhubarb $4.50
• Inniskillin Riesling Icewine $14.00
• Inniskillin Pearl Vidal Icewine $11.00
• Inniskillin Gold Oak Icewine $14.00
• Ice Wine Flight $13.00
• Frozen Coffee with Tap 357 Whisky $10.00
Additional Festival Locations
In addition to the holiday kitchens, select food and beverage locations will feature seasonal treats.
Canada Popcorn Cart
• Pecan Maple Bark
Fife & Drum Tavern (The American Adventure)
• Holiday Apple Pie Sundae with Soft-Serve Ice Cream, Caramel Sauce and Crunchy Streusel Topping
• Budweiser Reserve Collection Copper Lager
Fountain View Café
• Mickey Santa Hat Cupcake
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Future World East
• Mistletoe Mile: Brown Jug Bourbon Cream with Eggnog Topped with Whipped Cream and a Dash of Cinnamon $9.99
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the Canada Pavilion
• Naughty and Nice: Grey Goose and Kahlúa with Eggnog Topped with Whipped Cream and a Dash of Cinnamon $9.99
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company at Showcase Plaza
• Rum Rudolf: RumChata with Eggnog Topped with Whipped Cream and a Dash of Cinnamon $9.99
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company in the American Adventure Pavilion
• Cheerful Elf: Baileys Salted Caramel with Eggnog Topped with Whipped Cream and a Dash of Cinnamon $9.99
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (Norway)
• Traditional Holiday Rice Cream $3.79
L’Artisan des Glaces (France)
• Glace au Pain d’Épices: Gingerbread Ice Cream with Gingerbread Pieces
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie (France)
• Bûche de Noël au Chocolate: Chocolate Christmas Log with Chocolate Mint Cream Mousse and Chocolate Crunch Biscuit
Refreshment Cool Post
• Warm Caramel-Stuffed Salted Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce $7.49
• Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL $8.25
• Turkey Poutine: Sweet Potato Fries with Turkey Gravy, Cheese Curds, Cranberry Relish and Crispy Onions $8.49
• Eggnog Shake (non-alcoholic) $4.49
• Eggnog Shake with Baileys Irish Cream $9.50
• Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Holiday Sprinkles $6.50
• Croissant Doughnut with Eggnog Pastry Cream and Gingerbread Crumbs $6.50
• Pancake Milkshake (non-alcoholic) $5.00
• Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red $10.00
The Tea Caddy (United Kingdom)
• Twinings® Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings® Iced Christmas Tea with Honey (non-alcoholic)
• Twinings® Iced Christmas Toddy: Twinings® Iced Christmas Tea with Honey and Drambuie
UK Beer Cart
• TG Lee Eggnog (non-alcoholic)
• TG Lee Eggnog with Irish Whiskey
Hear the stirring story of Christmas — as told by a celebrity narrator, and accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir.
Each night, a celebrity narrator tells the biblical tale of a savior born to a virgin in Bethlehem. All the while, gorgeous choral pieces are woven into the production as an orchestra and choir provide an inspirational backdrop with songs of hope and joy.
Shows take place at the America Gardens Theater beginning November 22 through December 30, 2018. Showtimes are at 5:00 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:15 PM nightly. An American Sign Language interpreter will be on stage to translate the narrated story, allowing hearing-impaired Guests to enjoy the event.
This year, an exciting line-up of celebrities—including a few new faces and voices—are set to lend their talents. Celebrity narrators, dates and other entertainment are subject to change without notice. Epcot admission is required.
• Chita Rivera – November 22 – 23
• NEW! Helen Hunt – November 24 – 25
• NEW! Alfonso Ribeiro – November 26 – 27
• TBD – November 28 – 30
• John Stamos – December 1 – 2
• Neil Patrick Harris – December 3 – 6
• Whoopi Goldberg – December 7 – 9
• NEW! Bart Millard – December 10 – 12
• Blair Underwood – December 13 – 14
• Gary Sinise – December 15 – 17
• Pat Sajak – December 18 – 20
• NEW! Auli’i Cravalho – December 21 – 23
• Edward James Olmos – December 24 – 25
• Jodi Benson – December 26 – 27
• Cal Ripken Jr. – December 28 – 30
Music Director and Principle Conductor, Brevard Symphony Orchestra. Principal Pops Conductor, Alabama Symphony Orchestra.
Senior Music Producer, Disney Parks Live Entertainment
Dr. Jeffrey B. Redding
Director of Choral Activities, West Orange High School, Orlando, Florida
Dr. John V. Sinclair
Chair and the John M. Tiedtke Professor of Music, Rollins College; Conductor and Artistic Director, Bach Festival Society of Winter Park, Florida
Relish a delectable breakfast, lunch or dinner… then take in an awe-inspiring show to cap off your night. Each Candlelight Processional Dining Package includes one appetizer, one entrée, one dessert and your choice of non-alcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants (or 1 full buffet where applicable). All dining packages include guaranteed seating for the Candlelight Processional.
Ale & Compass
Chefs de France
Coral Reef Restaurant
The Garden Grill*
La Hacienda de San Angel
Nine Dragons Restaurant
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Spice Road Table
Trattoria al Forno*
Tutto Italia Ristorante
*These restaurants offer breakfast options, in addition to lunch and dinner.
• This experience requires 2 table-service entitlements for Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan.
• Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are only offered during the holiday season.
• Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices shown here.
• Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
• Call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 for additional information and reservations. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. You may also visit the official website for the latest information.
• Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
• Advance reservations for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are highly recommended and can be made beginning Wednesday, July 11, 2018.
• Guests will receive Candlelight Seating badges at the restaurant after their meal. The badge will specify the date and show time they have reserved.
• Guests who have not reserved a Candlelight Processional Dining Package will be seated at the Candlelight Processional on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Separate Epcot admission is required and is not included in the price of the dining package.
Guests can also enjoy entertainment throughout World Showcase, with each pavilion’s holiday traditions coming to life for guests through the sharing of joyful music and time-honored traditions. Returning favorites include JOYFUL! A Gospel Celebration of the Season.
JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season
Experience the joy of Christmas and Kwanzaa in the uplifting Gospel, R&B, and holidays songs of the ‘Joyful!’ vocal ensemble, with daily performances at the Future World Fountain Stage. Check your times guide for daily showtimes.
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Guests can also finish their holiday visit at Epcot by watching “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” fireworks, which will feature a special holiday finale. The nighttime spectacular takes place on World Showcase Lagoon and features a special holiday-themed finale that will paint the night sky with joy. This will be the final holiday season for IllumiNations, as it is currently scheduled to conclude at the end of summer 2019. Whether you’ll be seeing it for the first or 50th time, now, more than ever it’s time to give this classic show a fond farewell.
World Showcase Entertainment
An authentic holiday experience and festive entertainment await you at every country around World Showcase.
Las Posadas Celebration
Feliz Navidad! Join the fun and pageantry of Las Posadas with dancers, pinatas and the music of of Mariachi Cobre.
Sigrid Meets Julenissen the Christmas Gnome
Celebrate the season with laughter, as the unsuspecting storyteller Sigrid encounters Julenissen, a magical, mischievous Christmas gnome.
Chinese Lion Dancers
Catch a glimpse of this colorful performance that brings good fortune and happiness in the Lunar New Year.
Durch & Durch
Enjoy a German Christmas as a live band fills the holiday marketplace with music and merriment.
Come hear the tale of La Befana, the kind-hearted witch who visits young sleeping children on the Eve of Epiphany.
The American Adventure
Santa and Mrs. Claus
Get ready for Christmas with Santa and Mrs. Claus through December 24th. Whether you know him as St. Nick, Père Noël or Father Christmas, a visit with jolly Santa and Mrs. Claus brings good cheer to the season.
Voices of Liberty as Dickens Carolers
Embrace the spirit of the season with the festive a cappella holiday music of the Dickens Carolers.
Discover customs of the Japanese New Year and the fascinating story behind its good luck charm – the Daruma doll.
Join in as the lively band recreate the fun of street festivals and holidays across Morocco.
Between Morocco and France
Hanukkah Storyteller NEW!
Join the storyteller Zachary as he shares legends, tells tales and sings songs, highlighting Hanukkah celebrations throughout the world.
Visit with Père Noël and re-discover the magic of Christmas through the letter of a delightful child.
Join Father Christmas as he rings in the holiday season and the traditions of the United Kingdom with good cheer.
Canadian Holiday Voyageurs
Explore holiday customs from across the vast regions of Canada on a musical tour of the Great White North.
Festival Merchandise for 2018
Festival and holiday merchandise can be found at Mouse Gear in Future World as well as locations around World Showcase. There are also special gifts found around World Showcase, (see below.)
If you’d like to take some holiday magic home with you, be on the lookout for a new Festival of the Holidays t-shirt and hoodie featuring those lovable rascals, Chip & Dale, in festive attire. Or while you watch those chestnuts roast, huddle down next to the fire under a new Festival of the Holidays throw.
Holiday Merchandise Around the World
Bring home seasonal treasures from all of the countries around World Showcase.
Plaza de Los Amigos
Stroll through this festive marketplace and find authentic gifts such as traditional jewelry, blankets, baja jackets and ceramics.
Bring home Norwegian gifts, including Laila Fragrances from Geir Ness, traditional winter classics from Helly Hanson, warm Dale sweaters and ornaments from Disney’s “Frozen.”
House of Good Fortune
Admire the beautiful and intricate designs of authentic Jing Tai Lan-Cloisonne ornaments. These ornate hand-crafted works of art made by the traditional Beijing cloisonne method.
Through December 25, see Master Glassblower Reinheard Herzog create unique mouth-blown glass ornaments, a one-of-a-kind art for the gift-giving season.
Glas und Przellan & Der Teddybar
Experience the charm of a Germany with Werther’s Original Caramel handmade confections, collectible bier steins, traditional holiday ornaments and children’s toys.
Il Bel Cristallo
Share some stylish Italian gifts with your friends – from leather handbags, jewelry and fragrances to holiday Fontanini figurines.
The American Adventure
Heritage Manor Gifts
Browse Jim Shore figurines and patriotic gift essentials in this American-made shop and pick out the perfect holiday-inspired Precious Moments Doll to add to your collection.
Mitsukoshi Department Store
Explore an array of kimonos, tea sets, toys, Studio Ghibli and anime items, and the interactive fun of Ayoshi Pearls.
Marketplace in the Medina
Uncover the Moroccan goods, such as Fez hats made of red kilim fabric, woven baskets and more.
La Signature and Plume et Palette
Add sparkle to your holiday shopping with French cosmetics and fragrances from Guerlain, Givenchy and many more.
The Tea Caddy
Cozy up with the perfect cup of Twinings Christmas Tea and browse British sweets and treats.
Get ready to snuggle up in your Hatley pajamas, enjoying genuine maple syrup, and celebrate Canada with themed souvenirs.
Chip & Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree 2018
Chip & Dale are on a scavenger hunt, collecting ornaments for their Christmas tree—and they need your help! To get started, simply purchase a map and stickers from select merchandise locations, including Pin Central, Disney Traders and World Traveler at International Gateway.
As you travel around World Showcase, be on the lookout for Chip & Dale as they gather ornaments from holiday decorations in each World Showcase pavilion. Once you spot them, add the corresponding ornament sticker to your map. Then, take your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler and exchange it for a festive surprise, courtesy of Chip & Dale!
Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Epcot while supplies last. Learn more and see photos of this year’s prizes in our scavenger hunt guide.
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays runs from November 18th through December 30th in 2018.
To prepare for your holidays around the world adventure request your free vacation quote from Elizabeth at Destinations in Florida. She’s a travel planning expert that can help you plan your dream Disney vacation with the best deals on theme park tickets and on-site hotels. The best part is, her service is completely FREE when you book through them!
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. Stay tuned for more theme park news and be sure to subscribe to the news feed to never miss an update, or enter your email below to be notified when new articles are posted. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.
Subscribe to Receive Email Updates
Consider supporting us on Patreon for as little as $1/month. All patrons receive behind the scenes posts and exclusive podcasts. Learn More