Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort will launch its annual celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts beginning January 18th. The popular event will continue for 39 days through February 25, 2019, with more live music than ever before, along with fresh tastes to savor and new artwork to admire and bring home.
New this year, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week during the festival, providing more opportunities than ever before to bask in live Disney magic. Each week, different pairs of Disney on Broadway stars will take the America Gardens Theatre stage to sing favorite songs from award-winning Disney on Broadway productions.
In addition to the concert series, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will feature 13 Food Studios, plus additional creative food and beverage offerings around Epcot with an expanded selection of delicious new tastes to savor. Check out the full food and drink menus below as well as more information about this year’s event!
Jump to a Section:
See the full lists of Food Studios, Entertainment, and Festival Merchandise below, and stay tuned for more event news and information coming soon.
Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—presented throughout Epcot at the World Showcase and Future World! Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! Explore a world where food imitates art as the epicurean elite converge to create mouthwatering magic that rivals the masters.
Food studios are open daily January 18 to February 25, 2019, from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Food and beverage samples require a separate purchase and are available while supplies last. Menu items may change without notice. Many items may be eligible for Disney Dining Plan snack credits. Look for the DDP icon for Disney Dining Plan Snack credit eligibility.
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
Taste Track – Future World East
Located in Future World East, near Test Track.
The Painter’s Palate
Sample this palatable palette of delicacies that looks as good as it tastes… mangiare!
• Smoked Salmon and Cream Gâteau with Egg Yolk Cream, Paddlefish Caviar, and Micro-herbs $7.00
• Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts $9.50
• Whipped Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs (V)
• Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs
• Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad
• Gallery Bites: A Trio of Hors d’Oeuvres $7.50
• Chilled Shrimp with Cucumber Cream Cheese on a Crostino
• Traditional Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon
• Crispy Truffled Risotto Ball with Truffle Aïoli (V)
• Pop’t Art: Abstract Designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) $4.50
• White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette $6.50
• Mickey and Pluto White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) $7.00
• Festival of the Arts White Chocolate Painting with Chocolate Easel (GF) (V) $7.00
• North Coast Brewing Co. Scrimshaw Pilsner Style Beer, Fort Bragg, CA $4.50
• M.I.A. Beer Company Jazz IPA, Doral, FL $4.50
• Central 28 Beer Company Miss Mary Brown Oatmeal Brown Ale, DeBary, FL $4.50
• Popcorn Pairing Flight $11.00
Refreshment Port – Showcase Plaza
Located in Showcase Plaza, near the Canada Pavilion.
• Lobster Chips: Lobster-topped House-made Chips with Bisque Cheese Sauce, Pickled Jalapeños and Citrus Cream $8.99
• Glazed Pork Belly Bloody Mary: Classic Bloody Mary with Absolut Vodka garnished with Maple IPA Glazed Pork Belly, Pickled Carrots, Celery, Stuffed Olives and Cherry Tomato $12.75
The Deconstructed Dish
Embark on an edible adventure with delicious dishes that dazzle!
• Deconstructed Reuben with Shredded Corned Beef, Thousand Island Dressing, Pickled Red Cabbage and a Rye Curl $6.50
• Deconstructed BLT with Crispy Pork Belly, Tomato Jam and Soft Poached Egg $7.00
• Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped, New York Style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries and Sugar Cookies with Micro-basil $6.25
• Pop-Artsicle: Red, White and Blue Frozen Slushy (non-alcoholic) $4.00
• Deconstructed Breakfast (non-alcoholic) $4.50
• Imagery Sauvignon Blanc, California $6.00
• Mad Genius Red Blend, California $5.00
• Deconstructed Breakfast: Twinings Spiced Apple Chai Tea Shake with Cream Bourbon, garnished with a Waffle Crisp and Candied Bacon $10.50
Indulge in a gallery of divine delectables that transform dessert into a fine art!
• White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue $6.50
• Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Pretzel Crunch $6.50
• Lemon and Blood Orange Tart $6.50
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• 3 Daughters Strawberry Blonde Nitro, St. Petersburg, FL $4.50
• Breckenridge Nitro Vanilla Porter, Breckenridge, CO $4.50
• Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, England $4.50
• Biagio Moscato d’Asti, Piedmont $5.00
• Florida Orange Groves Winery Black and Blue Port, St. Petersburg, FL $8.00
• Cold Fashioned Coffee Cocktail $9.50
• Neapolitan Beer Flight $9.50
Unearth the tasty treasures and tantalizing textures of modern art-inspired eats!
• Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with Apples and Sage served with Warm Brie Fondue, Blueberry and Beet Gel and garnished with Apple and Beet Chips (GF) $6.75
• Shrimp Ceviche with Lime Mint Foam (GF) $6.00
• Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Callebaut Belgian Chocolate (V) $4.50
• Pop’t Art: Modern-design Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling (V) $4.50
• Blue Sky Black Cherry Boba Freeze (non-alcoholic) $4.25
• #RainbowSherbertGlitterDreamAle by Playalinda Brewing Co., Titusville, FL $4.50
• Popping Bubbles Cocktail $10.00
El Arista Hambriento (The Hungry Artist)
Located in the Mexico Pavilion.
• Sopes de Chilorio: Slow-braised Pork marinated in Ancho Chili Paste served on Fried Corn Dough with Black Beans, Queso Oaxaca, Crema Mexicana and Salsa Verde $6.95
• Callo de Hacha en Salsa de Jengibre y Habanero: Two Seared Scallops with Ginger-habanero Sauce atop Yucca Purée $8.25
• Chocoflan: Creamy Mexican Custard and Chocolate Sponge Cake topped with Cajeta and Hazelnuts $4.50
• Allende Mexican Craft Beer $4.75
• Frida Lychee Margarita: El Velo Blanco Tequila, Lychee Purée, Botran Rum, and Fresh Lime Juice $13.75
• Diego Dragon Fruit Margarita: Bruxo Mezcal, Dragon Fruit Purée, Ginger Cordial, and Guanábana Liqueur $14.25
The Painted Panda
Located in the China Pavilion.
• Crystal Mooncake with Fruit Filling and garnished with Toasted Coconut $9.75
• Dragon and Phoenix: Spicy Sautéed Shrimp with Spinach Noodles $10.50
• Plum Infused Cherry Tomatoes $7.50
• Sugar Painting (Limited Availability) $15.00
• Panda Bubble Tea: Classic Milk Tea with Black and White Boba Pearls (non-alcoholic) $9.95
• Jasmine Draft Beer $5.00
• Fortune Cookie: ByeJoe Spirit, Amaretto, Coconut and Pineapple $10.50
• Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec $9.00
• Tomato Plum Cocktail: Plum Wine with Plum Infused Tomatoes $12.50
In the Outpost area between China and Germany.
Prepare to be amazed with these hearty braised bites and traditional Old World delights!
• Red Wine-braised Beef Short Rib with Parsnip Purée, Broccolini, Baby Tomatoes and Aged Balsamic $8.00
• Seared Corvina with braised Ratatouille and Lemon-Thyme Beurre Blanc (GF) $7.50
• Saint-Honoré Tart: Caramel Cream Tart with Caramel Glaze topped with Cream Puffs $6.00
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY $4.50
• Concrete Beach Brewery Rosé Ale, Miami, FL $4.50
• Frosé $6.00
• Campo Viejo Rioja Reserva Art Series, Logrono, Spain $5.50
• Domaine Savary Chablis, Burgundy $7.00
• A Play on Rosé Flight $10.00
L’Arte di Mangiare
Located in the Italy Pavilion.
• Barbabietole Dolci, Caprino Fritto: Roasted Candied Beet Salad with Goat Cheese Fritters $9.00
• Costine di Maiale Aceto Balsamico: Sweet & Sour Balsamic-glazed Pork Ribs $11.00
• Spuma al Miele d’Arancio: Orange Honey Mousse with Peaches and Mint Marjoram Cream $8.00
• Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner $5.50
• Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer $5.50
• Prosecco, Villa Sandi $10.00
• Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Montegrande $10.00
• Corbinello, Montegrande $10.00
• Pinot Grigio, Bosco del Merlo $9.00
• Merlot, Montegrande $9.00
• Amaretto Bellini: Amaretto, White Peach Purée and Prosecco $13.00
• Vodka Rossini: Vodka, Strawberry Purée and Prosecco $13.00
The Artist’s Table
Satisfy hunger with these savory plates—all prepared using oven and stove-top techniques!
• Beef Wellington with Mushroom Bordelaise, Fennel Cream, and Roasted Baby Vegetables $8.00
• Pan-Seared Scallop with Chorizo, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis and a Parmesan Crisp (GF) $6.75
• Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie $5.50
• Sipping Chocolate Flight: White, Milk and Dark (non-alcoholic) $8.00
• Saugatuck Brewing Co. Neapolitan Milk Stout, Douglas, MI $4.50
• Lexington Brewing Company Kentucky Vanilla Barrel Cream Ale, Lexington, KY $4.50
• Lindemans Framboise Lambic, Belgium $4.50
• Barrymore Rosé, Monterey County, CA $5.00
• Carmel Road Drew’s Blend Pinot Noir, Monterey County, CA $7.00
• Symphony in Chocolate Flight: Mozart Cream Liqueurs paired with Sipping Chocolates $12.50
• Chocolate and Beer Pairing Flight $12.00
Fife & Drum – The American Adventure
• Musical Float: Layered Strawberry, Lemonade and Blue Raspberry Slushy with Vanilla Ice Cream and White Chocolate (non-alcoholic)
Block & Hans – The American Adventure
• Karbach Brewing Co. Love Street Kölsch-style Blonde, Houston, TX $9.50
• Full Sail Brewing Co. Blood Orange Wheat Ale, Hood River, OR $9.50
• Dogfish Head Brewery 60 Minute IPA, Milton, DE $9.50
• Big Top Brewing Co. Hawaiian Lion Coconut Coffee Porter, Sarasota, FL $9.50
• Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI $11.00
• Beer Flight $10.50
Funnel Cakes – The American Adventure
• Salted Caramel Funnel Cake $9.50
Located in the Japan Pavilion.
• Taiyaki: Fish-shaped Japanese Sweet Stuffed Pastry with Red Bean Paste and topped with Whipped Cream and Sesame Custard $5.50
• Sushi Donut: Donut-shaped Sushi featuring Salmon, Tuna, Shrimp, Avocado and Masago accented with Citrus-soy Gelée and Wasabi on the side $7.50
• Sapporo Draft Beer $4.25
• Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup $10.00
• Melting Snow Cocktail: Sake, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, and Japanese Calpico $7.50
Located in the Morocco Pavilion.
• Spiced Beef with Pine Nuts and Dried Cherries, Hummus and Pita Chips $8.00
• Mediterranean Flatbread with Zaatar, Olive Oil Artichoke, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese $8.00
• Chebbakia: Hand-twisted Strips of Fried Dough coated with Honey, Rosewater and Sesame Seeds $7.00
• Casa Beer $4.50
• Bonassia Red, Meknès, Morocco $6.00
• Embrace the Arak: Massaya Arak, Grapefruit Juice and Grenadine $8.00
L’Art du Cuisine Francaise (The Art of French Cooking)
Located in the France Pavilion.
• Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl $7.75
• Dariole de Saumon à la Provencale, Sauce Beurre Blanc, Fleuron: Salmon Terrine with Zucchini and Tomato, Beurre Blanc Sauce, Puff Pastry Fleuron $10.00
• Moelleux Aux Chocolats Valrhona: Molten Chocolate Cake with Pure Origin Valrhona Chocolates $6.75
• Frosé: Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé Wine with Grey Goose Vodka and Peach Purée $12.50
• Crémant de Bourgogne Veuve d’Ambal Expression: French Sparkling Burgundy Wine $10.50
• Alsace, Riesling Reserve Willm $9.50
• Bordeaux, Château Prignac, Medoc, 2014 $8.00
The Masterpiece Kitchen
Raise your glass and celebrate this fabulous fusion of food and wine—cheers!
• Wild Mushroom Risotto, Aged Parmesan, Truffle Shavings and Zinfandel Reduction (V) $9.25
• Charcuterie Palette with Artisan Cured Meats and Cheeses featuring Nueske’s ® Applewood Smoked Beef $14.00
• Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta $8.00
• Weihenstephaner Original Lager, Freising, Germany $4.50
• Perrier-Jouët Belle Époque Brut Champagne $29.00
• The Meeker Vineyard Winemakers’ Handprint Merlot, Sonoma County, CA $10.00
• Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut, Spain $9.00
• Pinord La Dama Reserva Familiar Brut Rosé, Spain $9.00
• Classic Sidecar with a Chocolate Twist $9.25
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
All Festival specialty drinks served hot or cold.
• Canada: Starry Night Latte: A delicious shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with Creamy Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• Disney Traders: Surreal Cinnamon Latte:
A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with RumChata and Cinnamon Whisky, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• Future World East: Espresso-nist Latte: A shot of Joffrey’s Italian Espresso mixed with rich Baileys Espresso Crème Liqueur, topped with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
• The American Adventure: Bourbon Brushstroke Latte: A shot of Italian Espresso mixed with Bourbon Whiskey Cream liqueur, blended with Steamed Milk and Whipped Cream
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
Get swept away by the songs you love. Sit back and sing along with show-stopping numbers from legendary Disney musicals. Every 2 weeks, we’ll welcome different pairs of Disney on Broadway stars to perform some of the songs they helped make famous plus other sensational tunes.
In 2019, for the first time, this ever-popular series will be presented daily at the America Gardens Theatre throughout the Epcot International Festival of the Arts. General admission seating offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority Seating available as part of Concert Series Dining Packages, (see below for details.)
Performances are at 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM daily from January 18 to February 25, 2019. Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
2019 Appearance Schedule
• January 18 to January 19, 2019 – Kerry Butler & Kevin Massey
• January 20 to January 21, 2019 – Meredith Inglesby & Steve Blanchard
• January 22 to January 23, 2019 – Kerry Butler & Kevin Massey
• January 24 to January 25, 2019 – Meredith Inglesby & Steve Blanchard
• January 26, 2019 – Kerry Butler & Kevin Massey
• January 27, 2019 – Meredith Inglesby & Steve Blanchard
• January 28 to January 29, 2019 – Arielle Jacobs & Adam Jacobs
• January 30 to January 31, 2019 – Heidi Blickenstaff & Gavin Lee
• February 1 to February 2, 2019 – Arielle Jacobs & Adam Jacobs
• February 3 to February 4, 2019 – Heidi Blickenstaff & Gavin Lee
• February 5 to February 6, 2019 – Arielle Jacobs & Adam Jacobs
• February 7 to February 8, 2019 – Heidi Blickenstaff & Gavin Lee
• February 9, 2019 – Arielle Jacobs & Adam Jacobs
• February 10, 2019 – Heidi Blickenstaff & Gavin Lee
• February 11 to February 12, 2019 – Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland
• February 13 to February 14, 2019 – Kissy Simmons & Alton Fitzgerald White
• February 15 to February 16, 2019 – Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland
• February 17 to February 18, 2019 – Kissy Simmons & Alton Fitzgerald White
• February 19 to February 20, 2019 – Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland
• February 21 to February 22, 2019 – Kissy Simmons & Alton Fitzgerald White
• February 23, 2019 – Ashley Brown & Josh Strickland
• February 24, 2019 – Kissy Simmons & Alton Fitzgerald White
• February 25, 2019 – Ashley Brown, Josh Strickland, Kissy Simmons, Alton Fitzgerald White
About the Broadway Stars
Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package
Create delicious memories with a well-seasoned smorgasbord of food and song under the stars.
Here’s an offer hungry Disney music aficionados can’t refuse! The upcoming Festival of the Arts is serving up amazing meals at select Epcot restaurants with an incredible pièce de la résistance—guaranteed priority seating at the Disney on Broadway Concert Series. Guests can enjoy fabulous breakfast, lunch or dinner options before attending a showcase of iconic Disney on Broadway songs later that evening. From fork to final bows, you won’t miss a toe-tapping minute!
• Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
• Biergarten Restaurant
• Coral Reef Restaurant
• The Garden Grill
• Rose & Crown Dining Room
You can reserve your breakfast, lunch and/or dinner Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package online as well as by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-7463. Advanced reservations are highly recommended as these events fill up quickly.
Enjoy creative thrills, live concert chills and a smorgasbord of harmonies that hit all the right notes.
Audiences on-the-go are sure to discover an assortment of entertaining surprises—including art that imaginatively unfolds right before your eyes. With so many magical happenings to choose from, you and your family can celebrate in true Disney style!
Performing Arts Highlights
• Disney on Broadway Concert Series – now with performances 7 days a week!
• Live performance art
• International musical and variety acts – including the return of Bodh’aktan to the Canada stage and introducing Delta Q on the Germany stage
• Acrobatics and gravity-defying feats of strength
• Amazing living statues
• Visiting marching bands – top high school bands perform jazz and pop music
• And more!
Celebrate Art in Performance
View the world through a kaleidoscope of multidisciplinary performances! Fascinated by the artistic process? Aficionados are in for a visual treat as Festival headliners dream outside the box!
See renowned Disney artists create a dash of magic on canvas—right before your eyes. Watch in amazement as living statues inspired by Epcot whimsically come to life. And discover art on sidewalks, common spaces… and even surprising places!
It’s all part of celebrating art in performance. Let the festivities begin!
Visual Art Exhibits
Admire colorfully curated collections from Disney artists old and new!
Contemplate original works that exude nothing short of pure brilliance. These special shows provide an up-close look at the techniques that catapulted these creatives into superstardom!
Drawing on Inspiration: Art That Has Influenced Disney History
Disney artists have been inspiring us all for decades, but what inspires the inspirers? Find out in this all-new gallery!
This exhibit is in the Odyssey Festival Showplace, located between Test Track and Mexico over the water. Exhibits open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
These exhibits are located within various World Showcase and Future World pavilions. Exhibits open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Bijutsu-kan Gallery – Japan
Delve into the origin and evolution of “kawaii,” Japan’s cute culture.
Gallery of Arts and History – Morocco
Check out the unique designs of time-honored crafts.
House of the Whispering Willows – China
Discover the wonders of the new Shanghai Disney Resort.
Mexico Folk Art Gallery – Mexico
Celebrate the artistry and traditions of Día de Muertos.
Stave Church Gallery – Norway
Observe art representational of Norse Gods and legend.
See forced perspective chalk art with a three-dimensional look and watch imaginative artists recreate works by famous masters.
Hands-On Wall Mural
Head over to the World Showcase Plaza and watch creativity come alive to create a giant mural—or grab a paintbrush to join the fun.
Artful Photo Ops
Strike a pose for masterpiece pics while our PhotoPass “paparazzi” work their magic!
Have your photo taken as part of some of history’s most recognizable art. Festival Guests can cross the Delaware with George Washington, scream along with Edvard Munch or embody Monet’s impressionistic flair at immersive photo stops throughout World Showcase.
• France Pavilion: Luncheon of the Boating Party by Pierre-Auguste Renoir
• The American Adventure Pavilion: Washington Crossing the Delaware by Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze
• Italy Pavilion: The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli, Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci and The Scream by Edvard Munch
• Mexico Pavilion: An homage to Frida Kahlo
• And more!
Seminars and Workshops
Pack your palettes—and your appetite for knowledge—as accomplished Disney artists, guest-perts and Cast Members impart their professional expertise at complimentary seminars, hands-on workshops and quick study sessions.
Each week offers Festival Guests a unique opportunity to walk away with an enhanced skillset or new understanding of various artistic and culinary techniques—from animation drawing and floral arranging to calligraphy, abstract painting and other interesting topics. You won’t want to miss a minute!
Many seminars are free but professional workshops and tours available at an additional cost. See the following link for full lists of available programs, costs, and purchasing information.
Commemorate your visit with artwork and colorful gift items—it’s the perfect way to make memories last forever!
Fan the flames of inspiration! Artists representing Disney and visiting galleries will assemble during the course of the Festival to demonstrate their skills while exhibiting original art. Each week provides a unique experience for collectors as well as Disney enthusiasts to meet and greet the artists, purchase original pieces and watch creativity come to life on the spot! One-of-a-kind “Art on Demand” as well as original paintings and reproductions will be available at the Art of Disney and throughout the park. It’s easy to find a style that speaks to you—there’s a trove of aesthetic riches to choose from!
In addition, you can stop by locations throughout World Showcase and Future World for special merchandise featuring the Festival’s logo—from mugs to tee shirts, totes and more. It’s a great way to keep cherished memories alive until next year!
Festival Merchandise Locations
• Art of Disney (Future World West)
• Mouse Gear (Future World East)
• Festival Markets throughout World Showcase
Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt
Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase!
Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase! To get started, purchase your map and stickers at Pin Central, Disney Traders or World Traveler. Then, search for Figment hiding inside famous works of art at each World Showcase pavilion—just look for the Figment-themed picture frame. Every time you find Figment, add the corresponding sticker to the pavilion on your map.
Once your journey is complete, return your map to Disney Traders for an artful surprise.
See this year’s scavenger hunt prizes or look for help finding the paintings in our Figment’s Brush with the Masters Guide, now up!
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs from January 18th to February 25th in 2019. For help booking your next Disney World vacation request your free quote from Elizabeth at Destinations in Florida today! She’ll help you get the best rates on ticket packages and on-site hotels, and her services are totally FREE to you.
We hope this guide helps you to prepare for the event! If you spot any inaccuracies or have any questions please contact us. Subscribe to the news feed or enter your email below to never miss an update. All images Copyright Disney, unless otherwise noted.