Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando has officially announced a new original house for 2021: Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured.
This year’s event will be held for 42 select nights beginning on September 3 through October 31. This new house comes the same day that the remaining event ticket types went up for sale. Learn more about the house and the event below.
Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured will feature some of the most popular event icons from the past 30 years, including Jack the Clown and more.
The official description for the house is as follows:
This fall, the brutal cruelty and madness of this collection of foreboding figures will be unleashed in Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured. Guests will quickly realize they’re the hunted as they desperately try to escape the grasp of each character within its ominous domain. From The Storyteller’s infamous bed of razor-sharp nails to the cadaver-filled mortuary run by The Caretaker, harrowing horrors will await guests at every turn – giving them no choice but to face the most horrifying legends in Halloween Horror Nights history.
Developed as part of the Universal Entertainment team’s twisted vision to create a slate of disturbing, original characters that rival any horror villain on the big screen, the Halloween Horror Nights icons are relentless in the pursuit of their latest victims and include:
- The Caretaker, a once well-respected surgeon who has become eerily infatuated with the removal of internal organs – especially while his patients are conscious
- The Director, an aspiring filmmaker obsessed with capturing the suffering and torture of his victims on film – placing them in their very own living horror movie
- The Usher, who seeks to invoke violent vengeance on those who don’t follow the rules of his theater
- The Storyteller, who stops at nothing to entrap guests into her latest tales of terror, where no one lives happily ever after
- Jack the Clown – the original Halloween Horror Nights icon and the most feared of them all – and his assistant Chance, a deadly pair who thrive on tormenting victims in ways that embody their sick sense of humor
This new house announcement is added to the four other previously announced houses, Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Haunting of Hill House, and another based on the original Beetlejuice film.
Multi-Night Tickets went on sale this morning, so you can now purchase all ticket types for this year’s event. You can learn more in our recent story.
Halloween Horror Nights is expected to feature 10 total haunted houses, 5 scare zones, and live shows in 2021, and will run from September 3rd to October 31st. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
Be sure to subscribe to the news feed or enter your email address below to never miss an update. Photos: Universal Orlando Resort